Rotatable gauges in AM3?

Let Sim Innovations know about your Air Manager experience and let us know about your dream feature addition

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Shawn

Rotatable gauges in AM3?

#1 Post by Shawn »

Let me start by saying i love everything you folks have done so far with Air Manager. Now that we will soon have the ability to place gauges via a raspberry Pi I can see all sorts of small nooks and crannies getting stuffed with small monitors and gauges getting placed where they should actually be in the aircraft.

That leads up to my next question/ request, would it be possible to be able to rotate AM gauges so they could be positioned vertically onto a monitor that was tilted slightly to make it fit into an awkward panel space or to position it out of the way of a switch for example.

Cheers from Canada
Shawn

Ralph

Re: Rotatable gauges in AM3?

#2 Post by Ralph »

I don't think this will happen. It's easier to rotate the screen in the operating system.

Shawn

#3 Post by Shawn »

No worries Ralph, thanks for the reply. I was thinking about putting a screen on a small angle 10-12 degrees but I understand you can't make it work for everyone all the time. I will look for another solution on my side, thanks again for the reply.

Cheers
Shawn

Ralph

#4 Post by Ralph »

You can rotate in the script as well. A bit more work, but not impossible.