AM 4 iPad FS2020 intruments

Let Sim Innovations know about your Air Manager experience and let us know about your dream feature addition

Moderators: russ, Ralph

lemny

AM 4 iPad FS2020 intruments

#1 Post by lemny »

I just bought AM 4 for my iPad Pro 11" and it works absolutely amazing besides the bug while deleting stuff from the panel. After deleting they not disappear but crashing the app if you tap on them.

Anyway, that's not my main concern. I was a bit bummed, seeing that only a few Instruments working for FS2020.
Are they received sever sided and get regular updates so we can hope to get new gauges for FS2020 on the fly or are regular updates of the iOS app required to get more FS2020 instruments?

Sling

Re: AM 4 iPad FS2020 intruments

#2 Post by Sling »

Hi Lenny,

Welcome to the forum. The iOS App requires an update to get new or updated instruments as they have to be embedded within the App. It’s due to an Apple restriction of not allowing additional code (instrument scripts) to be installed unless they are part of the base App. Android doesn’t have this restriction and can use any compatible instrument as long as it’s made it into the online collection.