Request CT206H Carenado

Let Sim Innovations know about your Air Manager experience and let us know about your dream feature addition

Moderators: russ, Ralph

yair1956

Re: Request CT206H Carenado

#11 Post by yair1956 »

...ha...ha..ha .. u r absolutely right.

And if you know somebody that is willing to do it for me for a fee, let me know, I would like to have at list full Panel for the CT206H ...

Reg.

Yair

BTW

I following the list of gauges, and for some reason I do not see it expending. it's more or less the same for the past few months

Ralph

#12 Post by Ralph »

There's a few new ones, which I will upload soon. Last couple of months I've been busy moving to a new house, which takes way more time than I hoped. It's hugely depending on the number of gauges that people submit to us.

JackZ

#13 Post by JackZ »

And, unless new users go and bite the bullet, the number of new gauges will eventually decrease IMHO.
Mainly because the "easy" ones are more or less already done (except C206, I know...), and the more complicated ones require lots of time and efforts to achieve something interesting. Personally I had to put many projects I had on the shelf for time constraints.

The more complex ones are EFIS like models with LOTS of function, some models available are really awesome, and some are really interesting to develop as a group if you want to have them, so using Github (which use is not straightforward) could be a good idea , provided it is organised somewhere in the Forum.
Maybe a specific category with all the links to the current projects?
I hate reinventing the wheel! Too bad I'm too busy...
My YouTube Chanel on the A320 (Real SOPs by an Airline Pilot IRL):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 0Q6SBASRqJ

yair1956

#14 Post by yair1956 »

..no argue, time an knowledge are valuable assets ... my feeling when it come to AM that this whole thing depend on volunteering you time

and "Expertise"...more kind of "'Community" Joint Venture than a business per se ....

anyway. I'll keep my eyes open for new gauges I like the Aspen EFD100O, when done I can embed it in my CT206H Panel

All the best
and congratulation for the new house.

Yair

I