Navigation API

Let Sim Innovations know about your Air Manager experience and let us know about your dream feature addition

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Sling

Re: Navigation API

#101 Post by Sling »

My bad. The click here link from the nav_get() page was a dark colour and I didn’t see the link. It might be worth making it more prominent.

Ralph

#102 Post by Ralph »

It's the default Media Wiki color. But maybe it is better now?

Sling

#103 Post by Sling »

Thanks, that’s a bit better in bold. Might want to also do the nearest and radius links.

Keith Baxter

#104 Post by Keith Baxter »

Ralph wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:28 pm It's the default Media Wiki color. But maybe it is better now?
Ralph,

My eyes are not that bad and even that takes a few looks even knowing looking for it. Be kind with the comments guys. ;)

Make it red or orange or green. Or even in a color box might be better.
Or perhaps underline and color.

The NAV type to query, click here to see the NAV types page for all available types.

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

brodhaq

#105 Post by brodhaq »

Keith Baxter wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:42 pm Hi

When this is done can we please have access to this data. I am all set and waiting.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://developer.x-plane.com/article/w ... adar-data/

Weather_radar.png

Keith
I would LOVE that. :twisted: :twisted: The only thing that is not available yet. Lot of Navigation can be done with some SASL coding and creating own datarefs to communicate with AM, but there is no access to WX Radar from SASL either.

Pavel
Pavel Brodský
Prague, Czech Republic