Search & Reset in console

Let Sim Innovations know about your Air Manager experience and let us know about your dream feature addition

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Sling

Re: Search & Reset in console

#21 Post by Sling »

jph wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:11 am
Keith Baxter wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:47 am I wonder if Max has to switch off change instrument then restart when he clicks a button on his steering wheel :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keith
No, that is only 'toys out of the pram' Hamilton when he hits the 'magic' button at Baku.. :lol: (muppet)
Which according to Merc' was NOT 'his' fault.. although he was the one who signed off the design....
Also, when he heavily kerbed it in Austria and part of the floor aero broke (HIS fault), Merc said it was not his fault - it just 'fell off'
There is a pattern here..... His ego is too fragile and the team are terrified of upsetting him. Diddums' ;)
Hopefully he will get 'hammer timed' again at Silverstone next week. :D He cannot cope under pressure. He couldn't in 2016, he can't now. He has had the fastest car by far up until this year (apart from when Ferrari cheated). It is easy to win championships when you have the outright fastest car, hence the results mean little apart from the constructors championship. George blew him away in a car that didnt fit, and he had no experience in. Hamilton miraculously overcame Covid after that.

Anyway, apologies Keith for semi OT ... I was simply responding to your MAX reference. :mrgreen:
I think we’ve got it by now that you don’t like Lewis Hamilton and will try to focus on negatives to make a flawed point. Max is currently winning because he has the fastest car. Hamilton won because he had the fastest car. FACT. Now can we focus on the flight sim stuff and refrain from using this forum as a means for pushing personal agenda’s.

Corjan

#22 Post by Corjan »

HI,

I have added this as a context menu.
Everybody happy (kinda... ;) ).

Corjan

Keith Baxter

#23 Post by Keith Baxter »

Awesome. Thank you Corjan,

Will check when the next beta comes out.

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

jph

#24 Post by jph »

Sling wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:57 am I think we’ve got it by now that you don’t like Lewis Hamilton and will try to focus on negatives to make a flawed point. Max is currently winning because he has the fastest car. Hamilton won because he had the fastest car. FACT. Now can we focus on the flight sim stuff and refrain from using this forum as a means for pushing personal agenda’s.
'FACT' ??? - that is your own personal agenda as it is certainly not factual. Anyway, Diddums, as you once said :mrgreen: Hopefully Hamilton will get crushed again next week by the far better driver. ;) . there is a topic dedicated to F1 so that would be a better option - . :D
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Corjan

#25 Post by Corjan »

Hi,

There is a place on this forum to talk about anything you like, including F1.

I agree with Tony, try to keep it there. It is easy to sway from the original topic with stuff like this.
Can be very annoying when you want to reference something at a later date.

Corjan

jph

#26 Post by jph »

Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Sling

#27 Post by Sling »

Corjan wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:18 am Hi,

There is a place on this forum to talk about anything you like, including F1.

I agree with Tony, try to keep it there. It is easy to sway from the original topic with stuff like this.
Can be very annoying when you want to reference something at a later date.

Corjan
Exactly.

Keith Baxter

#28 Post by Keith Baxter »

@Corjan

Thank you for the "reset to simulator value",

Awesome feature and works perfect.

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card