res isn't right - to small or to big n more.

Discuss suspected bugs with other users and Sim Innovations Staff

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Rojoyinc

res isn't right - to small or to big n more.

#1 Post by Rojoyinc »

ots of issues. I messaged before and didn't hear back.
I'm just trying to fun a PAID Cessna 172sp panel. It doesn't save or reload properly the next time I run air manager.
It asks which monitor to display on and I want it on a 1920x1080 14" touch screen. It shows that screen as about double the res. So SIZE is always off.
As I tried to enlarge the size to fix, it is over sized and reducing the size setting does not reduce the panel - it just gets larger and larger each time I hide/show it.

It's more of a hassle to use than an advantage that I normally don't bother any more.

As well it's it normal to have to reinstall the plug ins OFTEN? as in each day? Is that because of massive FS2020 updates? I can understand then.

For 80.00 + 10 for panel - it's not panning out to be worth it. I hope it will be resolved?

ronkramer1957@gmail.com

Also once I do spend 15 - 20 minutes getting it to work it doesnt' SAVE and needs 15-20 minutes again next time I run it.
I'm running 3 monitors. 49" Samsung super wide, Delly 27 (portrait orientation) and the little 15" for my panel.

Sling

Re: res isn't right - to small or to big n more.

#2 Post by Sling »

Have you tried using the forum search to help yourself. This issue has been asked about and discussed a few times already on the forums.