AM 4 BETA freezed

Discuss suspected bugs with other users and Sim Innovations Staff

Moderators: russ, Ralph

bballrodman

AM 4 BETA freezed

#1 Post by bballrodman »

Yesterday my MSFS 2020 crashed during a flight (freezed). I had to manually close the program and restart. Since then, it seems that AM 4 freezed as well. Every time I open the panel, it shows me the same values as yesterday (when MSFS is running or when it is not). I restarted the computer (seperately) and all programms several times.

AM 4 indicates that it is connected with MSFS 2020. I again updated the flight simulator plugin wihtout success.

any Ideas?

Ralph

Re: AM 4 BETA freezed

#2 Post by Ralph »

If you can easily reproduce the crash then we can do a debug session. There aren't any known similar issues at the moment.
It would be good to know which instruments you're using and which aircraft you are flying.

bballrodman

#3 Post by bballrodman »

Thank you Ralph. Honestly I have not been able to reproduce the crash. I flew the classic 172 from Asobo. In AM I used all standard instruments of the 172. Do you like me to itemize every of these ca. 15 Instruments?
Last edited by bballrodman on Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

bballrodman

#4 Post by bballrodman »

Thank you Ralph. Honestly I have not been able to reproduce the crash. I flew the classic Cessna 172 (no glasscockpit) from Asobo. In AM I used all standard instruments of the 172. Do you like me to itemize every of these ca. 15 Instruments?