X-Plane Collins Radio / Nav dont work

Discuss suspected bugs with other users and Sim Innovations Staff

Moderators: russ, Ralph

AlyMac

X-Plane Collins Radio / Nav dont work

#1 Post by AlyMac »

Hi, I cant get the Collins Radio / Nav / ADF to work with X-plane 11. There is no display. The "!" at the bottom left works and the test seems to work !!

Ralph

Re: X-Plane Collins Radio / Nav dont work

#2 Post by Ralph »

They aren't compatible with X-Plane as far as I know... This is indicated by the icons.

jph

#3 Post by jph »

Hi @Ralph
Just a thought.
maybe the icons could be slightly confusing. The 'all' and 'FS-X' are - at first glance - similar.
Hence, it may be possible - I believe - for an icon indicating 'fs-x' to be read as 'all' be a user that is unfamiliar with the layout.
Maybe a brief description would be appropriate ?, and possibly in the item description it could be made clearer.
I am ok with it, I understand it, but as said, I can sort of understand how it could be construed as confusing and incorrectly read.
Just pondering :)
Joe
All v FSX Icon.jpg
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

AlyMac

#4 Post by AlyMac »

No mate - just stupid old eyes. Im lucky to find the fekkin bathroom at my age !

Ralph

#5 Post by Ralph »

It would still be nice to convert them over to X-Plane. But maybe it's better if the author does this.

They don't look the same to me Joe :lol:

AlyMac

#6 Post by AlyMac »

Thanks Ralph. Do you have any objection to me getting somebody to make vintage style radios for me ?

jph

#7 Post by jph »

Ralph wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:29 am It would still be nice to convert them over to X-Plane. But maybe it's better if the author does this.

They don't look the same to me Joe :lol:
I possibly dont look the same to me :o - Only 'cos I daren't look in the mirror once I past 50 ............... and then 60....................... :? :roll: :shock: :lol:
:D :mrgreen:
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

jph

#8 Post by jph »

AlyMac wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:01 am No mate - just stupid old eyes. Im lucky to find the fekkin bathroom at my age !
Luxury :mrgreen:

A bucket is your best friend haha :o :shock: :lol: then it doesn't matter - just watch out for the wardrobe though............................
Joe. CISSP, MSc.