AM Beta33

Discuss suspected bugs with other users and Sim Innovations Staff

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Marek33

AM Beta33

#1 Post by Marek33 »

Hi,

bootloader.exe in last beta AM not opening AM. I have copied it from ver 3.7 and this one working.

Regards
Mark

Ralph

Re: AM Beta33

#2 Post by Ralph »

It's marked as a virus again (false positive)
https://siminnovations.com/forums/viewt ... 741#p34741
bootloader.exe is removed, the only way to start Air Manager is 'manually' from C:/Program Files/Air Manager BETA/ and then start airmanager.exe

Marek33

#3 Post by Marek33 »

thanks. How to point AM to custom data folder?
Mark

jph

#4 Post by jph »

Ralph wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:38 am It's marked as a virus again (false positive)
https://siminnovations.com/forums/viewt ... 741#p34741
bootloader.exe is removed, the only way to start Air Manager is 'manually' from C:/Program Files/Air Manager BETA/ and then start airmanager.exe
Hi Ralph,
You can also disable the AV temporarily (at least the 'real time file scanning'), download the program and install. Then re-enable the AV / RTFS and add bootloader.exe to the exceptions or whitelist'
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Ralph

#5 Post by Ralph »

It's indeed an option, but then I don't know if it gets flagged on my PC as well :) I'll just leave it like this and hope for the best with a next release.
If you select the airmanager.exe and right click, then there's probably an option to create a shortcut, which you can drag to your desktop. But note that you won't have the boot loader checking for the latest version.