diferent readings on remote computer gauges

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

canimair

diferent readings on remote computer gauges

#1 Post by canimair »

Hi simmers,
I have a airmanager running a Cessna 172 layout on a remote computer and it all runs fine, except the Oil temp. Gauge on the remote computer screen goes to the red line after about 2 minutes of flying, but on the sim the gauge is fine. Also my fuel tanks have a slight diference also.
Can anybody help. Don't know what is wrong. Is there any type of adjustment or calibration?

Hope on feedback

D
Greetings

Ralph

Re: diferent readings on remote computer gauges

#2 Post by Ralph »

Then there's a difference in the instrument script between those two computers. You'll have to make sure they both have the exact same instruments.

JackZ

#3 Post by JackZ »

canimair wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:23 pm Hi simmers,
I have a airmanager running a Cessna 172 layout on a remote computer and it all runs fine, except the Oil temp. Gauge on the remote computer screen goes to the red line after about 2 minutes of flying, but on the sim the gauge is fine. Also my fuel tanks have a slight diference also.
Can anybody help. Don't know what is wrong. Is there any type of adjustment or calibration?

Hope on feedback

D
Greetings
Without more informations, it is hard to help you.

Please specify the Sim platform used (XPlane, FSX/P3D) and the Plane used (Stock C172 or Addon-on).
The gauges have probably been coded with different Max values than the plane you use, especially the Fuel tanks max quantity.
if using an FSX/P3D add-on, the gauge should probably rely on specific Lvars instead of stock values.

Jacques
My YouTube Chanel on the A320 (Real SOPs by an Airline Pilot IRL):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 0Q6SBASRqJ

Sling

#4 Post by Sling »

Also specifically what AM gauges you are using would help.

canimair

#5 Post by canimair »

I' m using the normal Cessna 172 from airmanager 2.1.3
I'm using xplane11 and simcoders REP cessna172

Sling

#6 Post by Sling »

I'm not familiar with the simcoders Cessna 172 but it may be using different datarefs and systems models for the parameters in question. How do the gauges behave with the stock Xplane 172. If everything is ok with the stock aircraft the likely fix will probably involve revising the lua script to work with the sim coders version. Someone may have already done this if your lucky.