Anyone have sucess with P3DV4

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Ralph

Re: Anyone have sucess with P3DV4

#21 Post by Ralph »

The map isn't stable, we had some issues here as well. Some of them are fixed, but there's probably still a couple of bugs. The map has never been very well implemented, or tested, because as a moving map it doesn't add that much to an instrument.

If I remember correctly... Prepar3D installs the simconnect V4 plugin.

SimPassion

#22 Post by SimPassion »

Hi Ralph

and before compiling apps we are able to link to different versions of SimConnect and it's the last (V4) which would be required hoping a full 64 bits for P3DV4
it would be great to have full 64 bits along the chain P3DV4 64 bits <--> SimConnect 64 bits V4 <--> AM3 (64 bits ???) <--> Java 64 bits <--> Windows 10 64 bits

Best Regards
Gilles

SimPassion

#23 Post by SimPassion »

Ralph wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:31 pm The map isn't stable, we had some issues here as well. Some of them are fixed, but there's probably still a couple of bugs. The map has never been very well implemented, or tested, because as a moving map it doesn't add that much to an instrument.

If I remember correctly... Prepar3D installs the simconnect V4 plugin.
Hi Ralph

so, are we able to subscribe to variables like "@c:NearestAirportCurrentTrueBearing, degrees" or from fs9gps or p3dgps (I like the gps_500_faa in this last) ?
if yes in which manner ? I've not found a sample in the forum or on the wiki for this kind of variable reading

Best regards
Gilles