Boeing 737 Overhead panel by Russ Barlow

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

flytmurse

Boeing 737 Overhead panel by Russ Barlow

#1 Post by flytmurse »

Hello,

I am new to Air Manager. I purchased Russ Barlow's Boeing Overhead panel for my Zibo Sim. I have a 42" (Not 4K) TV mounted overhead. I downloaded and imported the panel and it is in landscape form. Everything is connected and working. Air Manager sees X Plane 11.55. Only one problem! The light switch/APU/Engine start panel at the bottom of the full panel is not showing up. I've tried everything I can think of and need help. I am running it in landscape mode 1080x1920. I see all of the other panels and they work but below the panel where the lighting/APU/and engine start panel should be, it just shows the background. It shows up in the panel before I select the lightbulb to show it but when it shows, that panel doesn't show. I have my settings so that the panel is on locked and on bring to front. Any thoughts? I appreciate you looking and appreciate any help I can get.

-- Flytmurse

Keith Baxter

Re: Boeing 737 Overhead panel by Russ Barlow

#2 Post by Keith Baxter »

Hi,

Two options.

1) rotate your 42" monitor to portrait.

2) resize the panel to fit in the landscape monitor.

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

flytmurse

#3 Post by flytmurse »

Thank you very much for your reply. I apologize that I didn't clarify the positioning of the TV. The TV is in portrait mode and the panel when I show it shows up in perfect proportion as a real overhead would look. The problem is that for some reason the bottom lights/engine start/APU panel doesn't show up in "show" mode. It shows up before I show the panel but once I show it, it disappears.
Any other thoughts?
Thanks again for taking the time to answer my question. :D

Keith Baxter

#4 Post by Keith Baxter »

Hi,

Can you please post a screen shot.

I suspect it could be just a resize issue.

In panel, make sure that the whole instrument shows is in the screen area.

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

Ralph

#5 Post by Ralph »

Not really sure what you mean... Can you make a picture?

Ralph

#6 Post by Ralph »

I think issue might have been caused by a corrupt instrument on the server. Should have been resolved a couple of days ago.