Which Air Manager do I need?

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

jph

Re: Which Air Manager do I need?

#21 Post by jph »

Bloody nice idea Keith, and Jeeez, it looks great.. but ;) , on the law of averages it would be better to meet in the land of the Dutch ? .. I don't know if my bride will pay for an air ticket to CT ?? Gulp/// :o :| :D

It IS enticing though..... I dont think my nurse would be allowed through the customs in her latex though............ Ah ! - I mean 'latest test' certificate...............
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Keith Baxter

#22 Post by Keith Baxter »

You kidding me Joe.

And this is why our confers are so spicy.. :twisted:

A Dutch, Portuguese,Australian and south african could all get into a ring and do some head banding. Sorry i missed out the some other nations that are welcome to join in.

https://www.sahistory.org.za/article/du ... ny-deicvoc

The ideal place to get together and have some good conversations and share memories.

Keith
Last edited by Keith Baxter on Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

jph

#23 Post by jph »

What's the cheapest season for flights to SA (CT) ?
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Keith Baxter

#24 Post by Keith Baxter »

jph wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:37 pm What's the cheapest season for flights to SA (CT) ?
Joe Sorry, I am not GOOGLE. Try one of the search engines you normally use for your bits and bobs for best pricing. I am sure you will find the most value for money package ;)

Keith
Last edited by Keith Baxter on Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

jph

#25 Post by jph »

Keith Baxter wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:42 pm
jph wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:37 pm What's the cheapest season for flights to SA (CT) ?
Joe Sorry, I am not GOOGLE. Try one of the search engines you normally use for your bits and bobs for best pricing. ;)

Keith
WHAT !! >>> HOW DARE YOU you old fart !.. :) -
I thought you WERE GOOGLE ? - you - are - WERE - THE SOLUTION TO THE WILDERNESS - SOB SOB. You wronged me young sir (well - older sir) - but hey.................. :o :)
Ye gads.. no wonder I got such BS results... damn damn damn bugger damn,,,,, :lol:
NOW I understand the results. Even Alexa refused to party when I told her it was a party political broadcast.
image.png
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Sling

#26 Post by Sling »

jph wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:53 pm I didn't sugar coat anything
You are making yourself look more and more stupid with every reply. Everyone knows what that means so stop trying to pretend it was something else and just admit it was wrong.
jph wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:53 pm Recently I note, as have others - (as you are well aware), that your previous and somewhat wayward and dismissive attitude towards newcomers has also vastly improved, which is also great.
Trying to shift the attention I see. The crap you come out with is laughable. Should of been a politician. You certainly don’t speak for others. I don’t need to defend myself as my contribution to this community is there for all to see. What have you done old man. I had you blocked for quite a while and I took it off to see if things had changed but obviously not so it’s going back on. Oh the joy no more BS from jph.