AM4 is giving me ghost inputs

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

danielogg

Re: AM4 is giving me ghost inputs

#21 Post by danielogg »

Yes, I have used support.
Then you told me to send an e-mail to a specific someone that was never answered. In short words, I tried 3 means with no respectful answer.
You can see on my support ticket that I explain the whole situation there and you guys just gave me the refund (thankfully) with no further interest of helping me out.

danielogg

#22 Post by danielogg »

Ralph wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:21 pm I don't have time to read the whole story now because I have to look after the baby. If you wanted/want support from us then there's our support ticket system, which as far as I know, you have not used.
The forum is mainly a community thing. We cannot keep track of all messages on these forums 24/7.
We always give refunds if PayPal let's us, so I don't see the problem.

I'm not going to respond to your acquisition, you're simply trolling. Aside from that, if these people really exist, then they would just have to contact us through a support ticket or email.
Sorry Ralph, but you just made my point. Because you have to look after the baby? Really? I totally understand if you guys don't want to or can't take Sim Innovations professionally but you can't just accuse your users of not being capable of using the software or being rude as you are.
Actually, to be honest, Corjan always seems nice on his answers. You Ralph, you need to learn a few things my friend. If you want to take the company like that, exposing your personal life all the time as an excuse to not do your job and treating customers as enemies, then the software price is WAAAAAAY too high. It is 4x more expensive then MSFS itself and you seem just like a rich kid who wants to make fast money with no effort. You need to be more polite Ralph, your behavior will destroy what is left of Sim Innovations and even your personal life, I suppose.

Ralph

#23 Post by Ralph »

So I went through the history. The only ticket we have is a refund request (nothing about the USB issue), which Corjan replied to. He also replied to your email about the refund request, we were a bit late because we both were on holiday. Then there's an email where you and I discuss the issue and where we talk about the refund. You did get your refund, we did not make any fuss about it at all, and you were happy at that point. We even offered to do debugging on your system after you got the refund. So I'm kinda baffled with your response here on the forums.