Adding Reality GTN 750 to a panel

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

rogo99

Adding Reality GTN 750 to a panel

#1 Post by rogo99 »

I haven't been able to find an answer to my problem. I hope someone can help.
I have AM4 installed on the same PC as FSX Steam. I have two wired screens for instruments.
I would like to have my Reality GTN750 on one of these. From the instrument list I see that there is an overlay for precisely what I want. I have placed the 750 on the desktop on one screen and tested it to make sure all the controls work with the mouse as the screen is not 'touch'. Followed this by inserting a new (transparent) panel. Then I placed the overlay on top as best I could but now of course I can't mouse click on the 750 controls because the new screen is in the way. How do I sort of get my mouse clicks to 'pass through' to the 750?
When I have achieved this will the 750 automatically appear when I want to use this panel?
Can I just say that I have only had AM for a short while and it is great. Early stage support was great too (Ralph). Thanks.

Ralph

Re: Adding Reality GTN 750 to a panel

#2 Post by Ralph »

Turn on click trough in the panel settings, somewhere all the way down to the bottom.

jph

#3 Post by jph »

Here is an image that may help you for the selections in the panel options
clcikthrough.jpg
Hope that helps ?
Joe
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

rogo99

#4 Post by rogo99 »

Thanks guys. I also noted that there are some posts about this on page 5! Don't know if the'll help but it looks good.
Rog