Panel does not switching automatically

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

agusti747

Panel does not switching automatically

#1 Post by agusti747 »

Dea sirs,

I'm using the new v4 with MSFS2020.
Two computers, one for OS and MSFS2020 and a networked mini PC only for Air manager.
I've created three panels, one generic for all planes, another for the B58, and the last one for Cessna Grand Caravan.
Air manager starts automatically when windows starts, and open the default generic panel. Until here, all works fine, but...
My problem is that panels does not switch when I change the aircrafts in the simulator. It only works if I open Air manager later than the simulator.
But if I'm flying and I want to change to another plane, the panel does not switch. It's bad, why I have a mask over the screen and cannot acces easily to second pc desktop. (Mask, no keyboard...)
Obviusly, I know how Air Manager works. I'm using it from v2 and I have another rig with x-plane with two computers (Main and miniPC too )working perfect, and changing panels like a charm.
Then under at setrting tab, and under every panel, I have selected right options, aircraft switch panel and selected the planes to use with it. And under settings tab, selected the option to start the panel.

What's happening? It's working perfect with v2.13 and X-Plane 11

Ralph

Re: Panel does not switching automatically

#2 Post by Ralph »

Sounds like you're using an old version. Did you update to 4.0.2?

agusti747

#3 Post by agusti747 »

Hi Ralph,

I think so, but how I had installing from earlier betas, perhaps something is wrong.
I will try installing A.M. again and I will tell you.

Thank you, Ralph!

Ralph

#4 Post by Ralph »

That's not guaranteed to work if you're using data from the beta. It's better to start fresh or from a 3.x release.

agusti747

#5 Post by agusti747 »

Thank you. I'will try it with a fresh install.
I was udpading v4 from the earlier betas, and perhaps it's not working fine.
Can I make a backup of my existing panels? I'ts hard for me to do the job again.