Incompatible Instrument/Aircraft

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Fisheagle

Re: Incompatible Instrument/Aircraft

#11 Post by Fisheagle »

Hi Keith,

Thank you for your friendliness and elaborating I will be coming back to you. Want to check out a few things again and if need be come back to you.

Kind Regards

Marvil

jph

#12 Post by jph »

Hi Marvil and welcome here. :D
Everyone here is friendly and a few of us (well many haha) can be a bit loopy sometimes. You will get used to it. :geek:
Brits, especially, are weened and brought up on sarcasm from a very early age. It is as an 'art form' and way of communication in most parts of the UK - with many many meanings. ;)
As said, people are not mind readers. Provide as much info as possible please. Especially the sim used, the aircraft - and from where - ie - native to sim or bought, what you are intending to do, what instruments you are using and where obtained from etc etc.
We don't need the system details - apart from PC - MAC - LINUX, but the details as listed above.
The guys here are a really great bunch. Help them, they will help you.
Have a good time and enjoy AM, and, enjoy the 'crack' .... (Crack, or (craic, Irish), Scottish, Northern English and Irish slang for 'fun', 'joke', 'gossip', or 'mood'.) -- it is a very brit thing in many ways. 8-)
I am of distant Irish heritage but born and raised in the North of England. So I can pretend that I have an excuse.. cough - cough................... :mrgreen:

PS ---- I think the Dutch also have a very good 'crack' of their own. Their sense of humour seems very attuned to the brits. Mind you, they probably 'evolved' from wayward Irish sailors who couldn't swim home........... :shock: :roll: :P
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Ralph

#13 Post by Ralph »

jph wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:38 am Mind you, they probably 'evolved' from wayward Irish sailors who couldn't swim home........... :shock: :roll: :P
I can live with that :lol: There's a lot of British humor shows on our TV, so there's definitely a resemblance.

As Keith mentioned, check if the instruments you are using are compatible with FS2020, not every instrument is compatible with every sim.