Incompatible Instrument/Aircraft

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Fisheagle

Incompatible Instrument/Aircraft

#1 Post by Fisheagle »

I designed my Instrument panel and selected an aircraft to test, but, certain instruments in the panel do not work. Yes I use piston instruments for piston aircraft and Turbo for turbo aircraft, two different panels made.

Marvil

Ralph

Re: Incompatible Instrument/Aircraft

#2 Post by Ralph »

So what is your question... ?

Sling

#3 Post by Sling »

My frozen bread doesn’t always fit in the toaster.

jph

#4 Post by jph »

Sling wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:15 am My frozen bread doesn’t always fit in the toaster.
sorry to the OP.. but ////////////

ROFLMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

jph

#5 Post by jph »

Ralph wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:04 am So what is your question... ?
"Life, the universe and everything ?"
Enter into google (lower case)
the answer to the ultimate question of life the universe and everything

It comes back as 42 !!!, which is actually not correct as the question is not properly defined.. as the ultimate question could be boiled down to 6 x 9 - which was also found to be incorrect.... (The Restaurant at the End of the Universe)
Douglas Adams :) , A genius who died at the age of 49.. sadly missed. One of the best and on a par with Mark Twain.
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Fisheagle

#6 Post by Fisheagle »

Hi guys, you are really a friendly lot , I like your answers it reflects your personalities.
To those who are positive the question is I designed a panel with instruments but some of the instruments do not work with applicable aircraft.

Keith Baxter

#7 Post by Keith Baxter »

Hi,

Welcome to the forum,
Yes we are a fun helpful bunch with a bit of humor to boot.

The helpful part is important. To be helpful we need information and some background.

For me it is difficult to try and help. I have no idea what instruments, what Airframe and what platform you have issues with.
Many of us will jump in and assist if we do not have to guess.

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

Fisheagle

#8 Post by Fisheagle »

Hi Keith, tks for the feedback. With Air Manager V4 I made a panel with various instruments for a single Piston aircraft. When I open my MSFS2020 or FSX with a single Piston aircraft and select my panel I made, and fly, not all the instruments of my panel works. Maybe the aircraft I use do not have such instruments as standard equipment and therefore some of my Air Manager instruments do not react, I do not know why, maybe they should work, therefore what could the reason be for them not all working.

Marvil

Keith Baxter

#9 Post by Keith Baxter »

Hi Marvil,

These instruments you mention. Are they instruments from the community store or instruments you made?

If they are instruments from the community store... Are they compatible with MS2020?

Some instruments are only compatible with specific airframes and sim platforms.

Some Airframes have custom events/datarefs.

We will assist and help as much as we can. But from what I ask you can get the gist that there is not a one fits all solution as there are many things to consider.

So before we try and eat the elephant at one sitting lets take one gauge at a time, and by the time we get to gauge two or three you have the skills to sort the rest of the panel.

Keith.
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

Sling

#10 Post by Sling »

Marvil,

Apologises for the sarcasm. You did not help the situation by not asking a question and not providing the necessary background information. We are a very helpful bunch but it grinds on us all sometimes when people come here and make posts like you did. Read it back again. You made statements and only asked a question in your third post and still have not provided the background. We are not mind readers. We need to know specifically what sim, aircraft and instruments you are using and the specifics of which ones are not working plus any thing you have tried already to resolve.