Submitting Panel

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

blackflyjim

Submitting Panel

#1 Post by blackflyjim »

Hello/
Great job on AM 4! Even though I don't/can't use MSFS 2020 I am finding many useful improvements. I use AM more than any other program except maybe for affinity designer where I do the graphics. Love the combo of aviation + graphic design + coding. Nerd cocaine.
I have submitted some instruments successfully but can't figure out how to submit a panel to the sharing community. I've built a three screen panel for an old brute of an airplane. It is a challenge to fly old school but really teaches the importance of a good scan and steady hand to fly IFR the way Ernest K Gann did....
cheers
jim

blackflyjim

Re: Submitting Panel

#2 Post by blackflyjim »

PS Is there also a way to export a panel? I did quite a bit of work on instruments and panels in the beta's for AM4 but the final upgrade updated the AM3 to ver4 and I foolishly was not exporting from the beta back to ver. 3. ?
sheepish

Sling

#3 Post by Sling »

The solution for backup and uploading a panel is knowing how to get your panels into create/edit. From there you can upload and export. The video below explains the inter relationship between the home(panels tab pre AM 4.0) tab and the create/edit tab.

blackflyjim

#4 Post by blackflyjim »

Thankyou!