Activating AM 4.0

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

DavidC

Activating AM 4.0

#1 Post by DavidC »

I am new to Air Manager. I had purchased a copy of Air Manager 3 about 30 days before Air Manager 4 arrived. What I want to do is run Air Manager 4.0 on a separate computer with a touch screen monitor while running my Flight Simulators (X-Plane 11 and MSFS 2020) on my gaming computer. However, I cannot activate my Air Manager 4.0 or the purchased Premium Cessna 175SP Panel. When I start Air Manager 4.0 and try to activate it, my username and password to the SI website is not accepted, and I am notified I am trying to activate the wrong product. I have tried uninstalling AM 4.0 to return to AM 3.7, but when I do, all I get is a “Air Manager – Starting” message in the upper left hand corner of my screen, while the lower 2/3 of the screen has Loading Instruments in the upper left corner of the blank space and nothing else. I had purchased a copy of Air Manager 3 about 30 days before Air Manager 4 arrived. What I want to do is run Air Manager on a separate computer with a touch screen monitor while running my Flight Simulators (X-Plane 11 and MSFS 2020) on my gaming computer

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Ralph

Re: Activating AM 4.0

#2 Post by Ralph »

You'll have to follow the instructions in the newsletter and discount code email. First go through the store to obtain the license (for free), then you can activate version 4. If you forgot your password, then you can request a new one on our website: https://www.siminnovations.com/myaccoun ... /forgotten