Activating AM 4.0

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

DavidC

Activating AM 4.0

#1 Post by DavidC »

I am new to Air Manager. I had purchased a copy of Air Manager 3 about 30 days before Air Manager 4 arrived. What I want to do is run Air Manager on a separate computer with a touch screen monitor while running my Flight Simulators (X-Plane 11 and MSFS 2020) on my gaming computer. However, I cannot activate my Air Manager 4.0 or the Premium Cessna 175SP Panel. When I start Air Manager 4.0 the “Activate Air Manager [01. Activating AM 4.0], running through the screen prints of 02. - .04] the result is Wrong Product.

How do I get the Air Manager 4.0 activated and the Premium Cessna 172 SP downloaded and activated.

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.
01.  Activating AM 4.0.jpg
02  Activating AM 4.0 Option.jpg
03. Logging into SI. site.jpg
04. Result of Activating AM 4.0. site.jpg

Ralph

Re: Activating AM 4.0

#2 Post by Ralph »

Please follow the instructions in our newsletter. Note that they might be in your spam folder.

DavidC

#3 Post by DavidC »

Thanks, Ralph -

I looked in my Spam folder, which I do regularly, and in my Inbox. I have not received a newsletter though I do recall requesting it when I first registered.

I was out of flight simulator for about 8 years. I am just getting back into it. If the newsletters are online, just let me know where (or I will search for it) and in which issues I should specifically looking for, it would be much appreciated.

Ralph

#4 Post by Ralph »

Can you send us an email? Then we'll sort it out.
info@siminnovations.com

DavidC

#5 Post by DavidC »

Hi Ralph --

I do not know what you need to respond to the purchase of the Cessna 172SP premium panel or the activation code or process for activating them on my computer. I know I was out of town for a week, but I daily checked my email and have not heard Sim Innovations since I reported this problem by email and this forum.

I have attached an email string and receipts for the Air Manager and premium panel.

Please advise if additional information is need to unlock and install my purchases so I can begin to enjoy them.

DavidC

Ralph

#6 Post by Ralph »

I have removed the attachments because they contain a lot of your personal information. I'm sure that I replied today. Did you check your spam folder?

DavidC

#7 Post by DavidC »

Hi Ralph--

I did not receive any reply or email from Sim Innovations today or since the Welcome message on April 26, 2021. There is nothing in my Inbox, Spam, or Trash folders.

The only reason there were so many attachments was to get some attention. I received no email response to any of my emails to info@siminnovations.com. Perhaps you could verify my email address: dsc---6@yahoo.com. Or just send me a text or email message. My email address is on many of the documents you removed. I understand your concerns about my privacy, but what am I supposed to do? Or better yet, I will send you another test message with my personal contact information. (It was sent at 13:34 EDT or 19:34 your time.)

I just want to get the Air Manager and the Premium Cessna 172SP activated and working.

Just let me know how to proceed.

DavidC

Ralph

#8 Post by Ralph »

I've replied to your email, please let me know if you got it.

DavidC

#9 Post by DavidC »

Good morning, Ralph.

If you are referring to the email, "On Thursday, May 13, 2021, 3:18:49 PM EDT, Sim Innovations <info@siminnovations.com> wrote:", yes, I received it and responded to it. I hope you received it.

So, what are the next steps?

Ralph

#10 Post by Ralph »

Yes, got your email. I'll reply tomorrow probably. Had a busy day with testing and such.