Touchscreen issues

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

SparrowHawk7

Touchscreen issues

#1 Post by SparrowHawk7 »

I am not sure if this is the right place for this but I cannot contact the manufacturer of my monitor and nothing I find on the net seems to help.

I bought a 15.6 Wimaxit M1560CTV2 monitor and knobster based on some videos I saw from Russ Barlow. The knobster installed easily and works fine in Air Manager. The problem is the touch part of the monitor. I am using Win10 and an Nvidia RTX280 video with the primary monitor plugged into the HDMI port of the card and the Wimaxit into a display port. The Nvidia drivers recognize both monitors as 1 and 2 but no touch application works on the Wimaxit. Windows is entirely up to date and the monitor works visually. I have restarted, unplugged and then plugged in the monitor while watching device manager but all I can see is a blink in the display but no new hardware shows. The Wimaxit screen is off to the "right" of my primary monitor when moving the mouse. However, if I put a test panel on the primary monitor with Air Manager and click on a knob it turns yellow and knobster turns the proper knobs. Doing the same thing on the small monitor, the panel does not react to any clicking at all. I am inclined to think the problem has something to do with Windows setup and ought to be a simple fix but I am at a loss as to how to proceed.

Thank you for any help you may have to share.
Ken

Ralph

Re: Touchscreen issues

#2 Post by Ralph »