Where do I get AIR PLUGIN?

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

iSim

Where do I get AIR PLUGIN?

#1 Post by iSim »

Hi Guys,

Its been a long few days so I'm assuming its just me..

OK so a couple of weeks ago I got setup with Air Manager on my iPad. I was running X-Plane 10 on my iMac and the Air Plugin works fine..

2 Days ago I bought a very nice (fast) Windows 10 PC so I could upgrade to X-Plane 11. But I can't now remember how or where I get the Air Plugin from. I have been on Sim Innovations site but can't see anywhere on there to download it. What am i missing?
iSim

Once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.

iSim

Re: Where do I get AIR PLUGIN?

#2 Post by iSim »

Well thanks to link in another thread that I found on this forum, I managed to find and download the Air Plugin. The bad news it did not work? Or at least the iPad is still not connecting to it :-( even though the plugin appears to working in XP11

I just read on yet another thread in is forum there is a beta version of Air Plugin for XP11 so I will try that later.. It does make wonder why that piece of information and the Air Plugin are so hard to find, is there a repository I don't know about?
iSim

Once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Corjan

Re: Where do I get AIR PLUGIN?

#3 Post by Corjan »

Hi,

Normally you can get the plugin here:
http://siminnovations.com/wiki/index.ph ... stallation

This is probably where you got it the first time.
Note that this plugin is not compatible with X-plane 11 just yet.

If Air Plugin is working okay in X-plane, the next step would be to check the settings on your iPad. You can find them in the iPad settings app.
Make sure you have the automatic connection checked on, and that both your iPad and your brand new computer are on the same network.
It might be that it is still pointing to the IP address of your old computer.

Let me know how this works out,

Corjan