Thoroughly Lost lol

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

unc1rlm

Thoroughly Lost lol

#1 Post by unc1rlm »

Just bought a couple days ago...Great product btw.. Is there a video on the basics of setting this up. I created (lol) some gauges for say P3dv3 to use. I load p3dv3 up and when the panel starts..they all show up in my taskbar and then I have to mazimize each panel one by one..unlock them and drag them to the spot..say on a third monitor..surely there is some way for them just to come up on the 3rd monitor without going thru all this. Seems like they would show up when I launch p3dv3.. maybe not or I am just totally confused... Also where is the code for say the aircraft identifier where I could change the number and is there a way for the clock to be in sync with the sim or computer time.. I am 65 years old..not as swift as I use to be... I have bought a 7' monitor ( here in a few days) just to put a few gauges on and fly.. Need to figure out how to resize them so they would fit. Sorry for all the confusion... Have a great day!!!! BTW P3dv3 can save panels in their program to pop up where you last had the..don't know if this works with your gauges...but I guess its getting them off the task bar. Oh well.... :)

Bob M

Ralph

Re: Thoroughly Lost lol

#2 Post by Ralph »

Hi Bob!

The settings will be stored, so dragging them around is a one time operation. In the new version they'll be added to a panel, and you can drag the panel around on your monitors. But that's for next year...

unc1rlm

#3 Post by unc1rlm »

Thanks Ralph. Figured out somethings except how to set clock and what do I run to change the id number on the aircraft ident plate.

Thanks Ralph :)

Bob M :ugeek:

unc1rlm

#4 Post by unc1rlm »

Changed ident number..kewl...how do I set clock..(not using a touch screen..only a mouse) and is there a way to remove the gray border from the ident plate...just want the number black and white....Dabbling.. trying to figure this out. I have Notepad ++ to edit the lua.

Thank you,
Best regards,