Changing The Code For A Registration Plate

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

STICK-N-RUDDER

Changing The Code For A Registration Plate

#1 Post by STICK-N-RUDDER »

I do not understand any coding or scripting which brings up an interesting issue that I want to address. I believe that this can be done but the specific steps in the correct order allude me. As an example: A "free" Air Manager item (not an Instrument), is an "N" number Registration Plate for mounting on a newly created Instrument Panel. Lets say that the "N" Plate provided has ..... "N12345". I want to change this to ..... "N150VS", but I don't know the exact steps in the editing area to do this. I also do not know how to save the coding changes that I make as a new Registration Plate. Any assistance provided for this question will be appreciated! :?:

Keith Baxter

Re: Changing The Code For A Registration Plate

#2 Post by Keith Baxter »

Hi

That instrument uses the aircraft "TAIL NUMBER"

Or There is a user property where you can over ride it. That is set in the AM console <properties>

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

STICK-N-RUDDER

Re: Changing The Code For A Registration Plate

#3 Post by STICK-N-RUDDER »

Keith - This was very helpful to me, and you solved my problem perfectly. Thank you for your assistance! 8-)