Pre-Purchase Questions

Latest Information on Sim Innovation's flagship product Air Manager

Moderators: russ, Ralph

ss944

Pre-Purchase Questions

#1 Post by ss944 »

Hi
I recently came across this software and am interested in getting both a desktop version and an iPad version of this software. I have seen a couple of You tube videos, and i have to say this is very interesting.

I am interested in purchase, I do have a few questions regarding these versions - wondering if i can get some help with those.

1) I see some discussions about a BETA version 3. Now is this only desktop or for iPad as well?
2) How far along are you in BETA and if i buy a current version now would i be paying full price again for Version 3?
3) I plan on using this with X plane. Would i be able to simultaneously run a) the iPad version connected to the same network as my PC running X Plane and b) a 2nd computer running Air Manager connected to the same network as my PC running X Plane.

Thank you
ss944

Ralph

Re: Pre-Purchase Questions

#2 Post by Ralph »

1. Only desktop for now. The iPad will follow later this year, most probably by the end of the year.
2. The release will probably be in August or October. 3.0 is a major upgrade, so it won't be a free upgrade, there will be a small discount for current users.
3. You can connect a few hundred devices to one plugin, good luck :mrgreen: