Submissions update

Latest Information on Sim Innovation's flagship product Air Manager

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Sling

Submissions update

#1 Post by Sling »

Hi All,

You may or may not know that just recently I’ve been helping out with the store submissions and would like to update everyone on a couple of things. The aim in all this is to get the submissions queue length down such that new submissions can be dealt with on a more regular basis.

Many of you who have or had submissions in the existing queue would be aware of some basic guidelines that were drafted to help us all be on the same page for what is assessed before the instrument or panel make it into the community store. For those that have not seen the guidelines I have attached the latest revision to this post. If any changes are made I’ll be sure to post the update here. Addressing all of these items before you make a submission really helps the time it takes for them to be reviewed and should result in better more consistent instruments and panels for the community.

You may of also noticed in the latest AM 4.0.2 update that when submissions are made you will now receive a copy of the email that is received by Sim Innovations for your records and so you know exactly what was sent.

Thanks for listening.

Tony

Community Store Submission Guidelines v3.pdf
(45.47 KiB) Downloaded 497 times

Sling

Re: Submissions update

#2 Post by Sling »

Hi everyone,

A quick update.

Progress on the submissions these past few weeks has been good and as a result I'm pleased to say there has recently been 42 updates to the store. Some of these are updates to existing ones but the majority are brand new.

I've attached the list below.

Enjoy.

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png (23.26 KiB) Viewed 20783 times

Sling

#3 Post by Sling »

Hi everyone,

Another quick update.

We have recently just uploaded a ton of new or updated instruments/panels to the community store. I'm glad to report that the submissions queue is hopefully now down to a manageable number after the effort to get these reviewed. We have had a few submissions that use capitals within the file names so I've also updated the submission guidelines (see attached v4) as a reminder to us all that all files need to be named in lower case to ensure compatibility with all platforms.

I've attached the recent submissions list below.

Thankyou to everyone who contributed these.

Enjoy.

instruments 1.PNG
instruments 2.PNG
instruments 3.PNG
instruments 3.PNG (14.99 KiB) Viewed 20451 times
Saab 340 Carenado - FMS Overlay
DHC-6 Twin Otter RWDesign - Collins 331 HSI
Generic - Bendix-King KN62A DME receiver

Community Store Submission Guidelines v4.pdf
(45.69 KiB) Downloaded 400 times

JackZ

#4 Post by JackZ »

Nice work Tony. Some of the gauges are your own?
My YouTube Chanel on the A320 (Real SOPs by an Airline Pilot IRL):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 0Q6SBASRqJ

Sling

#5 Post by Sling »

JackZ wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:32 pm Nice work Tony. Some of the gauges are your own?
No these are community submissions. I had a hand in modifications on a couple though.

foxbau

#6 Post by foxbau »

Nice but I am sorry, i am a little bit missing the Flusi Information. XP, P3D, FSX, MSFS :mrgreen:
From Munich, George

Sling

#7 Post by Sling »

foxbau wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:48 pm Nice but I am sorry, i am a little bit missing the Flusi Information. XP, P3D, FSX, MSFS :mrgreen:
They are in the store so whatever one you may be interested in the full information is online. This is just a quick update of what has been added.

Sling

#8 Post by Sling »

Hi Everyone,

You may of already noticed that there has been another upload to the community store. A summary of the new/revised items is below. There are now 951 instruments, 29 panels and 80 hardware functions. The submissions queue was totally clear for a couple of days last week when this batch was completed but already i see a few new ones arriving.

Enjoy.

Instruments
instruments list.png

panel
panels list.png
panels list.png (774 Bytes) Viewed 19868 times

hardware functions
hardware functions list.png
hardware functions list.png (1.4 KiB) Viewed 19868 times

Sling

#9 Post by Sling »

Hi all,

Just a quick update to say the submission guidelines have been updated to version 5. No major changes just some clarity around the process added.

Community Store Submission Guidelines v5.pdf
(46.43 KiB) Downloaded 339 times

Sling

#10 Post by Sling »

Hi Everyone,

I'm a little behind with the submissions update this time so you've probably already seen some of the new offerings that are now available. A summary of the new/revised items this time around is below.

Please also find an updated copy of the Submissions Guidelines (v6) attached. No major changes just added a list of acceptable file types.

Enjoy.

instruments.png
Community Store Submission Guidelines v6.pdf
(57.48 KiB) Downloaded 309 times