AM 3.0 BETA (windows + raspberry pi)

Latest Information on Sim Innovation's flagship product Air Manager

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Corjan

AM 3.0 BETA (windows + raspberry pi)

#1 Post by Corjan »

Hi,

Tomorrow I should have a rather stable AM 3.0 BETA for both windows and raspberry Pi.
If you would like to help us find bugs, give feedback or just like tinkering with it, please let me know using a PM.

Because AM 3.0 has a license file, I do need a hardware identification number for both windows and/or raspberry devices where you intent to run AM.

You can download a little program here that will generate this number for you:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a5eq00aiytnj1 ... r.zip?dl=0

Kind regards,

Corjan

drnicolas

Re: AM 3.0 BETA (windows + raspberry pi)

#2 Post by drnicolas »

Where can I download your BETA ?
Air Manager 3.6 Home Use - Rpi AirpLayer with 7" Touchscreen

Thair.nl

#3 Post by Thair.nl »

Regarding the License key for AM 3.0 I am wondering what kind of licenses will be available / needed. I run AM on my laptop for creating the gauges (including the SkinMan artwork). Once I am satisfied with the gauges (including the script to make them work with Prepar3D) I transfer them to the PC in my cockpit setup and use them in that setup (two touch screens with Prepar3D on a different PC with four screens). Will I be able to use one license key on both machines or will there be a license that allows multiple installs (one for development and one just for running AM) or do I need to obtain two licenses?

Greetings,

Theo.
Boeing 737-800 simulator (under construction): http://thair.nl, Beechcraft Baron B58 simulator (also under construction): http://b58.thair.nl.

russ

#4 Post by russ »

The exact details for version 3.0 pricing are not announced(or set in stone) yet but I do know that any basic license that is planned will include installation on two devices so you should be fine. I think many of us use a second PC to develop gauges and have a dedicated PC to run AM in addition to our additional main Sim PC. There will be a reduced licensee fee for additional installations beyond two but if you have that much sim hardware the cost will probably be insignificant in the scheme of things.
Russ Barlow
Air Manager Evangelist

JackZ

#5 Post by JackZ »

Don't know if you've made up your mind on this, but can we expect there will be an upgrade path for previous owners of AM, with a lesser price than for new customers?

Most of the "old customers" have produced at least one valuable gauge and contributed to the store, so I got the feeling this could be fair in a way?

Considering that you have a database of customers with the date of their initial purchase, that should be easy to do!

Jacques
My YouTube Chanel on the A320 (Real SOPs by an Airline Pilot IRL):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 0Q6SBASRqJ

russ

#6 Post by russ »

I do not make these decisions but I would agree with your point. I don't think I should go any further on this subject as on this issue I only have my personal opinion...nothing official.
Russ Barlow
Air Manager Evangelist

dapilot23

#7 Post by dapilot23 »

Sent a PM!

dedalos

#8 Post by dedalos »

hi where i can download the beta. thanks

Corjan

#9 Post by Corjan »

Hi,

The current BETA is a little be broken :)
Next friday I plan to release a new BETA, I will send you a PM with the new version.

Sorry for the delay, and thanks for helping us testing AM,

Corjan

tdhawkez

#10 Post by tdhawkez »

Hi Corjan,

I'm a new AM user, but have been working with X Plane and raspberry pi's for a while. I'd really like to get a beta copy of AM3. I downloaded your hardware key program, and got the keys for my test pi and a couple of PCs. What can I do now to get the beta?

Thanks for your time.

Terry