AM 3.0 BETA (windows + raspberry pi)

Latest Information on Sim Innovation's flagship product Air Manager

Moderators: russ, Ralph

rg77

Re: AM 3.0 BETA (windows + raspberry pi)

#121 Post by rg77 »

rg77 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:51 pm
Corjan wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:38 am Could you tell me which raspberry you are using? I have never seen frame rate go beyond 20 FPS.
Also, could you send me a picture on how the panel looks on the pi. It might give me an idea what might be going wrong.
The AM crash might be "fixed" by disabling the TabletInputService service. You can disable this in the task manager, services tab. Restart AM after disabling the service.
Its a PiB+
I don't have a TabletInputService installed on my windows machine.
The really slow frame rate doesn't seemto be happening right now but
Excuse the bad photos but I've got a instrument panel in front of this monitor so its not easy. But you can see here with 1 OBI 300 pixels from the right of the screen is displaying hard on the rights side of the monitor. I removed the panel so you can see how your logo appears.
Just wondering if there is any update about this screen resolution / scaling issue

jkarlmen

#122 Post by jkarlmen »

Ralph wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:33 am I just did a search for airspeed indicators but I don't see any of them having an attitude indicator image. I'll really need an example :) Are you using the latest version? Beta 37? And did you activate it Standard or Premium?
Hi Ralph,

Sorry I didn't respond to this sooner. I am using Beta 37 Home Use Premium. I'm not sure what changed but I opened up AM to find an example and now ... I can't find one haha. But that is a far better problem to have. I'll keep you posted if that changes but as of right now everything seems to be okay.

Ralph

#123 Post by Ralph »

Ok let me know when it is back. I noticed today that Air Manager keeps displaying 'Download' even though you have the instrument. Something to fix...

nathanmalo

#124 Post by nathanmalo »

Hi,

I'm really happy to found a new version of this fabulous Air manager software!!
I'm really exciting with this new feature "Raspberry Pi use" !

So i've try it but i think i've an issue with it:

No problem for download the raspberry iso file,
No problem to ad some instruments on the raspeberry panel
but, when i use FSX, none of this instruments moved.

Is it normal or a bug?
If i use the same instuments on a "standard panel" (air manager on the same FSX computer), all instruments are OK!
But no movments on the raspberry....

Ralph

#125 Post by Ralph »

Are you using Air Manager 3.0 on your computer?

nathanmalo

#126 Post by nathanmalo »

yep,
V3.0 Beta 37 in premium

flbessa

#127 Post by flbessa »

any findings here? quite excited to get this fully working.. :lol: :lol:

Ralph

#128 Post by Ralph »

Do you have the latest 2.1.7 plug-in?
http://siminnovations.com/wiki/files/Plugins_2_1_7.zip

Corjan

#129 Post by Corjan »

rg77 wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:48 am
rg77 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:51 pm
Corjan wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:38 am Could you tell me which raspberry you are using? I have never seen frame rate go beyond 20 FPS.
Also, could you send me a picture on how the panel looks on the pi. It might give me an idea what might be going wrong.
The AM crash might be "fixed" by disabling the TabletInputService service. You can disable this in the task manager, services tab. Restart AM after disabling the service.
Its a PiB+
I don't have a TabletInputService installed on my windows machine.
The really slow frame rate doesn't seemto be happening right now but
Excuse the bad photos but I've got a instrument panel in front of this monitor so its not easy. But you can see here with 1 OBI 300 pixels from the right of the screen is displaying hard on the rights side of the monitor. I removed the panel so you can see how your logo appears.
Just wondering if there is any update about this screen resolution / scaling issue
Sorry for not responding! I've completely forgot about this.
Our logo not showing up correctly is a known issue which has been addressed. It has not been released yet, but it will come in time when I release a new raspberry PI image.

Am I right in saying that the panel itself is also not aligned correctly (it looks a bit off in your screenshot, but it is hard to judge) ?

Corjan

rg77

#130 Post by rg77 »

Corjan wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:48 am Sorry for not responding! I've completely forgot about this.
Our logo not showing up correctly is a known issue which has been addressed. It has not been released yet, but it will come in time when I release a new raspberry PI image.

Am I right in saying that the panel itself is also not aligned correctly (it looks a bit off in your screenshot, but it is hard to judge) ?
Corjan
OK great.

Yes the panel itself is off as well. In AM the correct screen size is detected but once the panel is uploaded to the PI is bigger but also I stretched in width.