New to Air Manager and NOT a programmer/developer

Latest Information on Sim Innovation's flagship product Air Manager

Moderators: russ, Ralph

CubDriver_197T

New to Air Manager and NOT a programmer/developer

#1 Post by CubDriver_197T »

Hoping someone can point me toward some help. While I am relatively capable in using tech, I am not a programmer or developer type.

Can someone point me to a tutorial that deals specifically with how install panels created in AM to aircraft in MSFS2020?

Thanks!

Keith Baxter

Re: New to Air Manager and NOT a programmer/developer

#2 Post by Keith Baxter »

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

A general starting point would be spending some time watching Tony's tutorials. That should give you a good starting point

https://siminnovations.com/forums/viewt ... =14&t=2787

By going through the tutorials you get a basic knowledge and avert frustration on all sides.

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

Sling

#3 Post by Sling »

CubDriver_197T wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:16 pm Hoping someone can point me toward some help. While I am relatively capable in using tech, I am not a programmer or developer type.

Can someone point me to a tutorial that deals specifically with how install panels created in AM to aircraft in MSFS2020?

Thanks!
Hi and welcome to the forum,

I’m not sure I understand your question. AM panels are not installed in any sim aircraft. The AM panels exist in their own right and communicate with the sim.

CubDriver_197T

#4 Post by CubDriver_197T »

I’m not sure I understand your question. AM panels are not installed in any sim aircraft. The AM panels exist in their own right and communicate with the sim.
Ah!! This was a point that I apparently didn’t understand. I have read thru the wiki documentation and either missed that or did not realize the reality of the situation.

When I get home, I’ll check out the tutorials mentioned and see what I can learn/figure out. Thanks for the tips, guys!