Latest Information on Sim Innovation's flagship product Air Manager

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Keith Baxter

Re: 7 Segment Display 6 digits

#31 Post by Keith Baxter »

Hi

There go's hope for the second hdmi port on the RPi4

keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

Mike Horsten

Re: 7 Segment Display 6 digits

#32 Post by Mike Horsten »

Corjan wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:34 pm The logic in that a commercial product should have everything a non-commercial product has doesn't make much sense to me. This logic doesn't hold up anywhere in the software world I'm afraid...
Corjan
Corjan, We can always have a fresh table top discussion on this :D , i worked in the Software industry as a C-Level exec for many years and any software company looks at the competition and choices on product changes and its future direction are based the feature vs the opportunity, is was, it is and will always been the case. If a special feature can bring in more revenue you implement it. At least in a commercial oriented company. Do you really believe that users use more than 5% of the features in Excel, NO. I know this is a bad example, but feature checkoffs have been there since day one on determining the choice of what software you buy.
As for the possible future implementation of the TM1638 that would be nice.
Mike
Building a home Cessna 172SP Steam. X-plane/MFS2020
(ex Name on Airmanager forum Polarair)