Aerofly FS2 not working

Latest Information on Sim Innovation's flagship product Air Manager

Moderators: russ, Ralph

dj.thunder

Aerofly FS2 not working

#1 Post by dj.thunder »

Hello, I downloaded demo Air manager, install it and plugin install too. With Xplane working everything good, but with Aerofly FS2 not. Is there only info: connected to Aerosoft, but instruments not live.. Can you help me please? What I am doing wrong please?

Sling

Re: Aerofly FS2 not working

#2 Post by Sling »

Welcome,

As far as I know the demo instruments do not have any FS2 data incorporated into the code. In fact I'm not even sure if there are any instruments that work with FS2. When it was originally added I think the hope was that more data from the sim would be made available for add-on Apps like Air Manager. Not sure how that went but you are the first person in a very long time to ask anything about FS2 so I suspect it didn't get much better.

Ralph or Corjan will be able to give a better update on the state of FS2 support.

Ralph

#3 Post by Ralph »

There are no FS2 instruments at the moment. FS2 is lacking the data to create an instrument set.

pmb

#4 Post by pmb »

I want to be the second person asking about AeroflyFS2 support.

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

Sling

#5 Post by Sling »

@pmb you need to be asking this question to the sim dev team. It’s the lack of data made available for plugins like AM to use that is holding it back.

Ralph

#6 Post by Ralph »

As Tony said, this has actually to be addressed to Aerofly. If they publish all the necessary data, then we can start making instruments compatible.

frumpy

#7 Post by frumpy »

There is an airspeed indicator avilable in the store, but it does not work. I installed the plugin, AF settings
"broadcast flight info to IP address 192.168.001.255", AM setting "automatic" and "manual: AF 192..." set,
but no data. IP port 49002 is okay? Did I miss anything?

Ralph

#8 Post by Ralph »

It hasn't been tested for a long time, so there's actually no guarantee that it'll work. I'm still in favor of removing it from AM4, as long as they don't have enough data, there's not much use for the plugin.

frumpy

#9 Post by frumpy »

Well, it has the nicest helicopter for desktop simming as far as I know. Hard to get into a VRS, but strong ground effect and strong yaw when
changing the power.I thought about adapting the R22 panel, since the basic flight parameters and the nav is accessible.
Uh well, then no AF2 in AM.

Ralph

#10 Post by Ralph »

We can try to get it going again. But as far as I know there's no engine data and such.