Show/Hide the KnobXP selection box with the assigned hotkey.

Support for KnobXP, share your experience and KnobXP modes.

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Bulva

Show/Hide the KnobXP selection box with the assigned hotkey.

#1 Post by Bulva »

I am very happy with Knobster and the knobXP plugin. Works very well in VR. The only thing I miss is the ability to assign a command to invoke or hide the knobXP selection window in VR.
In the same way as I can use the command scrolling up and down the list, I would like to be able to hide and bring up the knobXP selections window.
When using VR, it's hard to reach the menu to bring up this window. And I don't always want to see them in the cockpit.
In a similar way to many other VR plugins (e.g. avitab, XPRealistic, VR_Tools, etc). A small thing, and very useful.
Is it possible for this feature to appear in the next update ???
Or maybe it is possible to do it now?

Ralph

Re: Show/Hide the KnobXP selection box with the assigned hotkey.

#2 Post by Ralph »

I usually stick it on the glareshield or on the yoke, that way it's not in my view that much (or at all) but still easily accessable.

Bulva

#3 Post by Bulva »

Ralph wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:39 am I usually stick it on the glareshield or on the yoke, that way it's not in my view that much (or at all) but still easily accessable.
... which does not change the fact that it would be good to be able to assign the hide / show window function using the assigned key ;-)

Bulva

#4 Post by Bulva »

Ralph wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:39 am I usually stick it on the glareshield or on the yoke, that way it's not in my view that much (or at all) but still easily accessable.
Two more questions:
1 - how do you "stick" the selection window to the yoke?
2 - is it possible to modify the selection window so that only one currently selected function (or 3) is visible, and not as many as 6, as it is now ???