Absence

General company announcements

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Ralph

Absence

#1 Post by Ralph »

The last couple of days/weeks, we have been busy with a hardware project. At the moment we're in Germany with the customer. Next week we're back and everything should be back to normal soon. Sorry for the delay in replying, or maybe not replying at all. We'll be back!

Ralph

Re: Absence

#2 Post by Ralph »

We're absent again, but this time we're both going on holiday. We'll both be back on the 14th of September.
Some great music to fill the hole in the meantime....

Corjan

#3 Post by Corjan »

Haha, nice one ;)

Corjan

Keith Baxter

#4 Post by Keith Baxter »

Why did you guys not just say. We are going to Zandvoort. :P :P

With all those thousand dutch fans you guys must be having a "groot jole".

Which camp site you guys in ?

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

Ralph

#5 Post by Ralph »

No F1 for me :) I'm not really into F1, or any of the major sports for that part. I'm having a holiday at home with my family. Having regular meetings with the local cows ;)
IMG_20210905_101326.jpg

But also finally we get the chance to see the things that are so close by but which you never get to visit. @jph so no beer for me ;) except for a 0,0 occasionally. Corjan is walking along the Irish coast, so he might have a few of those brown Irish champagnes :)

Thank you everyone for helping us out, which you guys actually do all the time :) So thanks again.

jph

#6 Post by jph »

It is amazing how many people actually never visit the super things that are often on their doorstep or within easy driving distance. Enjoy it. As for Corjan, make sure he gets the Irish Champagne at room temperature, definitely not cold :o
My family are originally from Roscommon in Ireland so I think I have a genetic disposition to Guinness ..... You just cannot get a decent pint here in Portugal though so Corjan should have a few for me. ;)
I must confess, I thought you might have ended up at Zandvoort ! .. I would have loved to have been there yesterday. You 'flatlanders' certainly know how to party :D
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Chris92

#7 Post by Chris92 »

Hello

I don't think it's the proper subject but my point is to send a message to Ralph... you probably already know that Pop Weasel in no more working with Xplane 12.06r3. is a revised version among your plans

Thanks for your help

Ralph

#8 Post by Ralph »

I do not know, but it is not our application. You would have to contact Russ Barlow.
However, with 4.2 on the way, you don't longer need Pop Weasel.