Cessna 208 complete panels for MFS2020, design project.

General company announcements

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Keith Baxter

Re: Cessna 208 complete panels for MFS2020, design project.

#11 Post by Keith Baxter »

@jph

Jy krap met ń kort stokkie aan ń groot leeu se bal

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

jph

#12 Post by jph »

Keith Baxter wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:51 am @jph

Jy krap met ń kort stokkie aan ń groot leeu se bal

Keith
Ja, maar die leeu het geen tande nie en praat agteruit
:lol:
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

hiddencreative

#13 Post by hiddencreative »

jph wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:55 am
Ja, maar die leeu het geen tande nie en praat agteruit
:lol:
Oh, believe me I have met plenty of people like jph. But you see, I can respect his opinion, and I don't let this type of behavior bother me. I know how to change the channel and walk out of the room. And as for Keith... So ‘n bek moet jam kry, jph is about to find out just how many teeth I have... and he better get a bigger stick. :lol:
Last edited by hiddencreative on Sun May 02, 2021 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joe - Hidden Creative Industries
joe -at- hiddencreative -dot- org
https://discord.gg/WMKCC9fp

jph

#14 Post by jph »

:lol: :lol:
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Ralph

#15 Post by Ralph »

Clash of the titans, uh... Joe's! :lol:
Oh I wish Afrikaans was the mandatory language on this forums, it sounds so nice to a Dutch person.

jph

#16 Post by jph »

Ralph wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:45 am Clash of the titans, uh... Joe's! :lol:
Oh I wish Afrikaans was the mandatory language on this forums, it sounds so nice to a Dutch person.
Ah yeah, languages - wasn't Afrikaans derived from the Dutch settlers ? ...., It's a bit like I feel about Portuguese... it still sounds like Russian to me ... Spanish ? - no worries.. Portuguese.. Eeek
As for a 'clash ?.... nah....... it's not personal. I love enthusiasm I think the other Joe is probably a really good guy and I REALLY love his enthusiasm for the FS2020 fiasco. I hope his dreams are fulfilled. I really do. IF they are, then it would be great for all. I would be happy to converse. (but not on Discord - yuk ... ;) )
Baby Yoda heeft niet de bescherming van de Mandalorian ...
(you would need to see website to appreciate that)
It's all good clean fun. I just wish FS2020 would be half as good as the hype.
“SOOGAA!” The Egg! The Egg! "There’s nothing more valuable to the Jawas of Arvala-7 than the fur-covered egg of the Mudhorn. But getting your hands on one can be dangerous"
(again, it is a website reference...................)
Joe. :)
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

JackZ

#17 Post by JackZ »

Guys.

I usually don’t shime in a similar case but I felt here that you should be warned.
The OP is quite familiar crying for help in Air Manager, with having great expectations way more higher than his current programming skills and really wanting to run before learning how to walk. And he basically just wants someone to do the job for him.

I have for myself spent quite a long time trying to lead this person in the right direction and giving him numerous advices, until I figured that without the proper initial knowledge and research about Lua programming from the OP, I would end up by an endless hunting for bugs, so I eventually gave up, without even (of course) being thanked.

Look here (it’s in French). The nickname and request is basically the same, though it’s for a complete A320 OVH for XPlane this Time.
https://www.flightpilote.fr/threads/air ... post-87005

What amazes me the most is the fact that the OP brags he’s skilled with Skinman (oh really?) and can help to create an instrument, while in fact he just hopes to be taken by the hand and be guided step by step.

Of course everybody is free to do what he feels right but at least you have been warned.

Jacques
My YouTube Chanel on the A320 (Real SOPs by an Airline Pilot IRL):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 0Q6SBASRqJ

hiddencreative

#18 Post by hiddencreative »

JackZ wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 1:29 pm
The OP is quite familiar crying for help in Air Manager, with having great expectations way more higher than his current programming skills and really wanting to run before learning how to walk. And he basically just wants someone to do the job for him.

I have for myself spent quite a long time trying to lead this person in the right direction and giving him numerous advices, until I figured that without the proper initial knowledge and research about Lua programming from the OP, I would end up by an endless hunting for bugs, so I eventually gave up, without even (of course) being thanked.
Good to know... and also good to know that that there are a few people here (like jph) who don't get all butt hurt when you push back a little bit. :twisted: I am sure, he is really all cute and cuddly, and not as crusty as he seems the outside. LOL.

Anyway, I don't have blinders on... I see MSFS for what it is, but damn.. the scenery on ultra is just amazing, I just wish I had a RTX 3090, instead the the RTX 3080, but I can't score one, and if I did I am not sure I could pay for it. :shock: My enthusiasm also extends to other platforms, and applications, and is fueled by the enthusiasm of others. I am just happy to be flying to places I can not practically fly to... It is going to take me a year to get the Cub out of Alaska. haha.
Joe - Hidden Creative Industries
joe -at- hiddencreative -dot- org
https://discord.gg/WMKCC9fp

foxbau

#19 Post by foxbau »

Up to now I created a fast and dirty Universal MSFS Panel C172 & C208 V1.1 & G1000 1.0.2 Penal :-) Contact me if someone is interested
grafik.png
From Munich, George