This is the Premium and Largest Annual U.S. Sim Show
Learn More

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING OR PLANNING TO ATTEND PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME
Russ Barlow
Air Manager Evangelist

russ

Re: FlightSimCon 2017

#2 Post by russ »

Come and join me at FlightSimCon 2017 this Saturday and /or Sunday.

The boys from the Netherlands had another commitment and I will be heading things up. Dustin Clifford from North Carolina. and Chuck Kendall from Wisconsin have volunteered to help out at the booth. Please stop by to offer some moral support. We will be demo-ing the soon-to-released Air Manager 3.0 and the new AirPlayer App. It is still Beta but if all goes as planned we will show:

Air Manager Desktop 3.0 - OpenGL speedy performance and new windowed panels that can be resized and moved as a unit...or assigned to a monitor. New User properties to modify instruments from the panel layout. A Devices tab that allows layout and uploading panels to devices running AirPlayer.

AirPlayer App- very low profile app that can run full featured panels on both Windows and Raspberry Pi. Once a Panel is loaded it is stored on the device and can be set to automatically load when the AirPlayer is started. We plan to show the Air Player on a low performance windows tablet and a Raspi.

Raspi Hardware Demo - We will be exhibiting a small demo board with a mix if hardware controls using the Air Manager plugin.

See us at booth 204 on Saturday June 10th and Sunday June 11th

pidemo.jpg
Russ Barlow
Air Manager Evangelist

Ralph

#3 Post by Ralph »

Good luck and enjoy! Greetings from Bratislava :)

russ

#4 Post by russ »

Air Manager a Big Hit at FlightSimCom 2017

We had a lot of interest in Air Manager last weekend at FlightSimCon 2017 at Bradley Airport near Hartford, CT. From the looks of the picture below you can see that our booth was bustling with visitors. Unfortunately some networking issues precluded showing the raspberry pi but Air Manager 3.0 was demonstrated along with the upcoming AirPlayer app which can operate stand alone to operate pre-loaded panels on inexpensive, low performance computers.

FSC2017.jpg

A special thanks to Chuck Kendall (from Wisconsin) and Dustin Clifford (from North Carolina), two Air Manager power users, who volunteered to come to FSC 2017 and spend most of their time while there helping me man the booth and demo Air Manager. They were not only highly knowledgeable believers in AIr Manager, but also fun guys to hang out with all weekend. Dustin (aka FredBaron, heads up the U.S. HoMe Flight Simulator Facebook page which is a great resource and forum for home cockpit builders. I highly suggest his page if you are building or considering building a home cockpit.
Russ Barlow
Air Manager Evangelist

Titanlists

#5 Post by Titanlists »

wow. That is nice. Enjoy