@Keith Baxter has set up a discord server for the development of different AM instruments. It`s meant to be a collaborative community that can help eachother with programming and testing.
So if you want to join:
Click here to join the fun
Since both me and Keith are working on Garmin products we thought it would be a good idea to cooperate and help each other. The community on discord will focus on developing stuff who is free to use(See rule number 10)
We hope and believe this will further enrich the SI community and make a nice supplement to this forum
1) Any pilot or developer as well as Air Manager followers and subscribers may join the server
2) Push to talk is not generally required in the voice rooms BUT it is required in the "Live on air" and "Group Flight Rooms"
3) Relevant and related information, text and video may be posted in to the Chat sections provided
4) We give and expect common decency and respect to and from all members on this server
5) We will kick and ban you if you cause strife amongst the members or simply cannot behave yourself.
6) Please try and keep posts on this server in the relevant topic sections, this includes screenshots and videos
7) We are all adults here and we understand that foul language is sometimes used BUT let it be the exception and not the rule. We really do not want it in general language on this server. Also please respect the name of Jesus, it is not a swearword and not acceptable to use here as one.
8) If you do not visit this server, at least once every 30 days, you will be kicked and will have to reapply for membership.
9) No promotion of any other server, group or VA other than the approved ones are allowed. Any post failing to comply might be removed without notice.
10) All data, coding and sources shared are done so without rights. They become open source and available for non comercial use.
These rules may be changed without notice at any time.