Is there a way to test a knobster?

Support for the SimWareKits Knobster in combination with Air Manager and Air Player

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Avenger

Re: Is there a way to test a knobster?

#11 Post by Avenger »

Sling wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:07 am If you are confident the knobster board has been flashed correctly and with the version of AM you are trying to use it with then it’s very probable you have a bad electrical connection or perhaps a USB related issue. For the USB try another port and eliminate any hubs in the current path.
Yeah I plugged it directly into the computer to take the hub out of the equation. I flashed it a few beta versions ago but I can try again. It’s probably an electrical issue. I’m really down in the dumps because I just received two extra monitors to run air manager panels on.

Avenger

#12 Post by Avenger »

Btw, it is a long shot, but has the knobster firmware changed at all recently? I haven’t tried reflashing it yet.

Ralph

#13 Post by Ralph »

Not very recently, couple of months ago already I guess.

Avenger

#14 Post by Avenger »

Ralph wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:45 pm Not very recently, couple of months ago already I guess.
Yeah I flashed it a few beta versions ago. I guess I have to wait until you get restock of the retail knobster. I have the money all ready for the knobster and some licenses and premium panels.

Ralph

#15 Post by Ralph »

It is back in stock from today.