Unused knobster for sale

Support for the SimWareKits Knobster in combination with Air Manager and Air Player

Moderators: russ, Ralph

NL030

Unused knobster for sale

#1 Post by NL030 »

Hi fellow sim pilots,

I ordered a Knobster about 2 months ago, but I think now that I will never use it. I'm flying airliners in MSFS right now and have the Honeycomb Bravo coming up soon, which will give me some autpilot control.
The Knobster is unused and new in the carton box. As they are sold out at the moment, maybe somebody else could be happy with this one instead of it just lying around in my cabinet? I live in The Netherlands, sending domestic has my preference (or you can pick it up near Utrecht).

If you are interested please contact me at jero389 at hotmail dot com or via this forum.

Ralph

Re: Unused knobster for sale

#2 Post by Ralph »

If it is unused then you can also return it to us. They're sold out at the moment and there are a few people asking for it, so we can make them happy.

Luca Piergentili

#3 Post by Luca Piergentili »

Do you guys still have any used Knobster availble? If not I'm waiting for the next available stock on Feb ;)

brlowe

#4 Post by brlowe »

I would also like to know if there is any Knobsters to purchase anywhere? Would rather not wait another 4-6 weeks.

May have to build one to get it sooner.