KnobsterVoice v.1.3.5 - You can play FS2020 and any sim with Knobster (VoiceAttack required)

Support for the SimWareKits Knobster in combination with Air Manager and Air Player

Moderators: russ, Ralph

xilonoide

KnobsterVoice v.1.3.5 - You can play FS2020 and any sim with Knobster (VoiceAttack required)

#1 Post by xilonoide »

Hello Knobster friends !

Now you can play FS2020 and any sim with our loved Knobster + VoiceAttack + KnobsterVoice

Here you are a simple tutorial & demo https://youtu.be/niNp0mPV2uk

Search in this post the latest version download link

Please report bug and suggestions in this post.

Thanks again to Corjan for the LibKnobster, and thanks John for the beta-testing. ;)
Last edited by xilonoide on Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:35 am, edited 9 times in total.

Ralph

Re: KnobsterVoice v.1.0.0 - You can play FS2020 and any sim with our loved Knobster (VoiceAttack required)

#3 Post by Ralph »

I've posted in on our Facebook. Hopefully more people will start to use it, because it looks very handy.

xilonoide

Re: KnobsterVoice v.1.0.0 - You can play FS2020 and any sim with our loved Knobster (VoiceAttack required)

#4 Post by xilonoide »

Ralph wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:22 am I've posted in on our Facebook. Hopefully more people will start to use it, because it looks very handy.
:o Wow! I'm very happy. Thanks Ralph!

xilonoide

#5 Post by xilonoide »

CaptainNetflix wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:45 am Cool will check it out!
:? Please tell me about your experience. If I can improve it I will do.

Demonace

#6 Post by Demonace »

Amazing! Are there any pre configured scripts for certain planes available? Video looks like a ton of setup and time depending on the aircraft. My knobster has been in the drawer and i'm dying to use it again!

xilonoide

#7 Post by xilonoide »

Demonace wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:04 pm Amazing! Are there any pre configured scripts for certain planes available? Video looks like a ton of setup and time depending on the aircraft. My knobster has been in the drawer and i'm dying to use it again!
Hi Demonace,

You have to create a VoiceAttack profile with the KnobsterVoiceEncoder for each game/plane you want to use it, because you have to configure the same keys in your game keybindings. I don't know your game keybindings...

If you configure your FS2020 keybings like your DCS keybindings (very strange and very difficult to do...) you can use the same KnobsterVoice VoiceAttack generated profile.

Sample: I'm now using it with DCS F-18, and I have the same keybinding in game for the F-14, so I can use my VoiceAttack generated profile with this two planes.

(sorry my poor english :cry: )

xilonoide

Re: KnobsterVoice v.1.1.0 - You can play FS2020 and any sim with Knobster (VoiceAttack required)

#8 Post by xilonoide »

New version 1.1.0 available (multiselection for control + alt + shift)

Now you don't have to change your FS2020 default keybindigs. You can select [Control + Alt], or [Alt + Shift], or [Control + Alt + Shift], etc.

Download link https://www.dropbox.com/s/l0u6fddm5993i ... 0.zip?dl=0

WJJ

Re: KnobsterVoice v.1.1.0 - You can play FS2020 and any sim with Knobster (VoiceAttack required) - [Latest version]

#9 Post by WJJ »

“any sim”

Elite V8?

Specifically their MD-81 Jet.

Thanks

CaptainNetflix

Re: KnobsterVoice v.1.1.0 - You can play FS2020 and any sim with Knobster (VoiceAttack required)

#10 Post by CaptainNetflix »

xilonoide wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:54 pm New version 1.1.0 available (multiselection for control + alt + shift)

Now you don't have to change your FS2020 default keybindigs. You can select [Control + Alt], or [Alt + Shift], or [Control + Alt + Shift], etc.

Download link https://www.dropbox.com/s/l0u6fddm5993i ... 0.zip?dl=0
I love this software! Was going to ask for this but you have allready done it! Now im waiting for FS2020/Asobo to let us manipulate the dials on the PFD and the MFD with keybindings. Very nice software - thank you! :D