KnobsterVoice v.1.3.5 - You can play FS2020 and any sim with Knobster (VoiceAttack required)

Support for the SimWareKits Knobster in combination with Air Manager and Air Player

Moderators: russ, Ralph

xilonoide

Re: KnobsterVoice v.1.1.0 - You can play FS2020 and any sim with Knobster (VoiceAttack required) - [Latest version]

#11 Post by xilonoide »

WJJ wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:34 pm “any sim”

Elite V8?

Specifically their MD-81 Jet.

Thanks
Yes, but if you are playing X-Plane you can use KnobXP, and if you don't want to use the list (I read your other post in this forum) you can use VoiceAttack with the script uploaded to your another post viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3556.

xilonoide

Re: KnobsterVoice v.1.1.0 - You can play FS2020 and any sim with Knobster (VoiceAttack required) - [Latest version]

#12 Post by xilonoide »

WJJ wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:34 pm “any sim”

Elite V8?

Specifically their MD-81 Jet.

Thanks
Yes, you can use it for any game. Give it a try.

xilonoide

Re: KnobsterVoice v.1.3.2 - You can play FS2020 and any sim with Knobster (VoiceAttack required)

#13 Post by xilonoide »

Hello Knobster friends!

1.3.2 version is here!

New features:

- Keys added. You can choose now Home, End, Insert, Delete, etc. and arrow keys, F1, F2, F3, etc.
- KeyboardScan window (VoiceAttack style) to read your key strokes for faster profile creation.
- "Then say" option, with volume and pitch control. You can set words to say after KnobsterVoice selects your command, and you can adjust the volume and pitch of these words.

Known issues (maybe in a newer version will be available):

- Don't distinguish left control / right control, left alt / right alt

Bugfixes:

- Turning speed don't affect in FS2020.
- Minor bugfixes

This version is not compatible with older created profiles. Sorry about that.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w205cycx8yz52 ... 2.zip?dl=0

It's free and always will be, but... you can donate! :P

(Thanks John for beta-test this version!)

Regards,
Last edited by xilonoide on Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

xilonoide

Re: KnobsterVoice v.1.3.5 - You can play FS2020 and any sim with Knobster (VoiceAttack required)

#14 Post by xilonoide »

1.3.5 version released.

New features:

- Distinguish left control / right control, left alt / right alt, left shift / right shift

Bugfixes:

- Minor bugfixes

Known issues:

- Sometimes application can close by itself automatically. Please restart it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/13rcukw0ir8yw ... 5.zip?dl=0

It's free and always will be, but... you can donate! :P

Regards,
Last edited by xilonoide on Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

jonit

Re: KnobsterVoice v.1.3.5 - You can play FS2020 and any sim with Knobster (VoiceAttack required)

#15 Post by jonit »

does knobster voice work with an DIY knobster?

xilonoide

#16 Post by xilonoide »

jonit wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:14 pm does knobster voice work with an DIY knobster?
I can't try it, but I think it's not possible. If you try it, please tell us in this post.

Spitfire9

#17 Post by Spitfire9 »

Will Knobstervoice work with the DIY knobster ?
If so , do you still need to flash it with Airmanager before it’ll work with the Voice app .

Sorry missed the above post !
If I get the retail Knobster , would I have to use/purchase Airmanager to flash the Knobster as well with this app?
Sounds like a fantastic idea . I use VR for DCS and Fs2020 with Voice Attack.

Thanks much

xilonoide

#18 Post by xilonoide »

Spitfire9 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:02 pm Will Knobstervoice work with the DIY knobster ?
If so , do you still need to flash it with Airmanager before it’ll work with the Voice app .

Sorry missed the above post !
If I get the retail Knobster , would I have to use/purchase Airmanager to flash the Knobster as well with this app?
Sounds like a fantastic idea . I use VR for DCS and Fs2020 with Voice Attack.

Thanks much
Hi Spitfire,

You don't need AirManager. Only connect retail Knobster and run KnobsterVoice & VoiceAttack.

Spitfire9

#19 Post by Spitfire9 »

Thanks Xilonoide ,.

Anyone try the DIY Knobster with Knobstervoice yet ?

Spitfire9

#20 Post by Spitfire9 »

Hello .
I recently received my retail Knobster , installed the Knobster Voice and started using it with DCS .
Your Knobster Voice works great and it’s a fantastic idea , by the way .

Only problem I have is the encoders are missing steps quite a bit of the time . I can turn the knob fast or slow , still missing steps and jumping a bit ?? I tried turning the speed down and got the same results.no where near as smooth as your demo on the YouTube video .also ,I’ve tried both encoders ,

Do you think I’m doing something wrong in the set up ? Or a bad encoder ? I have it plugged into a 3.0 USB .
Again , thanks for the great software .