Knobster not Appearing in Air Manager Devices Tab

Support for the SimWareKits Knobster in combination with Air Manager and Air Player

Moderators: russ, Ralph

rao579

Knobster not Appearing in Air Manager Devices Tab

#1 Post by rao579 »

1.png
I have connected Knobster with my computer through USB connection. Initially, there was above error.

When I installed win 7 USB driver through the provided link https://siminnovations.com/wiki/index.p ... recognized

the error message was gone.

However, Knobster is still not appearing in Devices Tab of Air Manager. Due to this, I am unable to use Knobster. Please provide your expert opinion to resolve it.

Sling

Re: Knobster not Appearing in Air Manager Devices Tab

#2 Post by Sling »

You need to resolve that yellow warning triangle in Device Manager Before it will work. I suspect it has not installed correctly. Probably the driver or perhaps a COM port issue if you are using the Nano based Knobster.

Tony

rao579

#3 Post by rao579 »

The yellow warning triangle in Device Manager is not appearing any more after I have updated win7 driver as recommended by Sim innovations. However, knobster is still not appearing in Devices Tab in Air Manager. It may be due to incorrect updation of win7 driver. Can any one please explain the steps to properly update win7 driver through cab file ?

Sling

#4 Post by Sling »

Is this a new knobster or a first gen knobster?

Did you make it yourself or purchase?

Ralph

#5 Post by Ralph »

It's a new Knobster. We might have have to debug, could be something else that's Windows 7 related. You've sent an email or support ticket, I don't remember, but we'll get back to that.

rao579

#6 Post by rao579 »

Yes Ralph, its a new knobster recently purchased from Sim Innovations. I have also sent an email for your support and waiting for the solution.