Knobster loaded but does not function

Support for the SimWareKits Knobster in combination with Air Manager and Air Player

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Ancient Albatross

Knobster loaded but does not function

#1 Post by Ancient Albatross »

I'm probably missing something obvious, but my build/install of Knobster went fine till the very end. It loaded with a screen the same as the on-line "install" instructions.Everything was the same as the instructions till I got the Knobster A listed on the devices window on Airmaster, but not scroll down and give the choice to select between disable and Knobster A I get a window that says Knobster A is connected, with a blank area with no name. When I select a panel with a knob, the knobs do not turn yellow when touched but still turn blue.

I note that Knobster does not show up on the plug-ins on the X-Plane listing....

Hope you can provide some illumination

Thanks

Ancient Albatross

Re: Knobster loaded but does not function

#2 Post by Ancient Albatross »

knobster screen shot.JPG
Here's the screen shot I mentioned in first post

Thanks

Corjan

#3 Post by Corjan »

Hi,

Could you go to the first Panels tab, and select the panel you would like to use the knobster with.
On the right, scroll down a bit, and you should see a knobster selection.

Please let me know if this helped,

Corjan

Ancient Albatross

#4 Post by Ancient Albatross »

Thanks....

That did the trick....my confusion was that I scrolled down in the window for the selected panel which lists the components....not the entire screen. Looking forward to getting Knobster properly mounted and more realistic sims.....looks like a great addition.

Thanks

Ancient Albatross