Available panels / instruments?

Help with Air Manager Android version

Moderators: russ, Ralph

mercster

Available panels / instruments?

#1 Post by mercster »

Hey there, this looks like a really cool product; I would like to possibly use it for XPlane 11. However I can't seem to find the following information:

Updated list of instruments available

List of pre-configured "panels" available

Before I pay the $22 (which is very fair!) I would like to know what exactly is available in the Android version; for instance I have little use for 6pack, but am very interested in controlling radios/other switches with Air Manager. (This seems important since it is impossible to create/import my own.)

Sorry if this information is posted somewhere... I did look! Thanks again and hope to hear from somebody soon.

Have a good one.

Sling

Re: Available panels / instruments?

#2 Post by Sling »

Hi mercster and welcome to the forum,

A list of instruments can be found here.

https://siminnovations.com/community-panels

With the Android App you can download any of these community panels or instruments that are compatible with Android. It will obviously be restrictive when it comes to large complete panels as most of these are designed to run on a desktop monitor at 1920 x 1080. These would be very small on a tablet screen. It will be fine for say a radio stack or switch panel etc.

One downside to the tablet Apps as you have seen is you cannot use any custom intruments you or someone else may of created unless it has been submitted and accepted into the store. You can of course submit your instruments and use them if they are accepted.