Re: Instrument update policy (again)

#11 Post by Ralph »

version117.jpg

SimPassion

#12 Post by SimPassion »

It's now displayed v1.1.7
however it seems there's an issue in the logic of the updating process
  • For me there, as of the initial feature requested, it should be updated on <Download> button click if "Update automatically the instruments and panels" is disabled (unchecked/unticked)
    It seems doing the action but the Create/Edit tab is still reporting the previous version, however the script is well updated to the last version
  • Now, if "Update automatically the instruments and panels" is enabled (checked/ticked), the previous instrument is erased if version is lower but not downloaded automatically
Gilles

SimPassion

#13 Post by SimPassion »

So I have a look on what's available in the Online Store and being afraid myself

Just to understand the customer interest in using Air Manager / Air Player, while making coding by ourselves, is to find their work updated and to be available for the usage of other Air Manager users/simmers from the Online Store
if more and more simmers come here and find satisfaction on using the hard work we share, it's more and more happy customers for Sim Innovations

as for now, what is already submitted are these instruments and versions :

Z2DXP EFB v1.1.7
Z2DXP MCP v1.1.4
Z2DXP EFIS v1.0.7
Z2DXP CDU v1.0.8

the EFB is lastly updated with your intervention yesterday
it was previously v1.1.1a (1.1.2) in the Online Store from (2019 May 26)

Then we have currently :

Z2DXP MCP v1.1.1 (2019 April 07)
Z2DXP EFIS v1.0.6 (2019 April 02)
Z2DXP CDU v1.0.7 (2019 March 20)

what could be expected today and later to best follow the customers work in term of new processing ?
Yes I don't forget Sim Innovations is only two person at work, however may we bring some suggestions or start a sharing together : Sim Innovations and customers to help going forward ?

Gilles

PS : without missing the growing list of awaiting issues to be fixed and answers related to alerts reported
Hope the current huge work on Flight Illusion compatibility will balance, for numerous devs and users here, the high expectation in fixing some issues and bringing new already requested features into Air Manager
and thus bring some consistent revenue to Sim innovations Team and business
Hope the best

Z2DXP_MCP_OS_Issue_20190918.jpg
Z2DXP_EFIS_OS_Issue_20190918.jpg
Z2DXP_CDU_OS_Issue_20190918.jpg

Keith Baxter

#14 Post by Keith Baxter »

SimPassion wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:05 pm

PS : without missing the growing list of awaiting issues to be fixed and answers related to alerts reported
Hope the current huge work on Flight Illusion compatibility will balance, for numerous devs and users here, the high expectation in fixing some issues and bringing new already requested features into Air Manager
+1

From my side I have lost interest for the exact reasons you say Gilles. I stopped working on the AM instruments about two weeks ago and I do not seem to have the appetite to continue at this time.
This freed up a lot of my time and lead me back to some of my other activity's/hobbies that I had been neglecting.

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

cyberguerro

#15 Post by cyberguerro »

Keith Baxter wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:09 am From my side I have lost interest for the exact reasons you say Gilles. I stopped working on the AM instruments about two weeks ago and I do not seem to have the appetite to continue at this time.
This freed up a lot of my time and lead me back to some of my other activity's/hobbies that I had been neglecting.
@Keith, I hope that your's (wonderfull) Zibo's instruments will be available in the next release of AM....
I'm waiting them for a long long time :roll: ;)

SimPassion

#16 Post by SimPassion »

Submitted :

Z2DXP EFB v1.1.8
Z2DXP MCP v1.1.5

Gilles

SimPassion

#17 Post by SimPassion »

Thanks for MCP and EFB

There's still these two left already sent some times ago :

Z2DXP EFIS v1.0.7
Z2DXP CDU v1.0.8

Gilles

Ralph

#18 Post by Ralph »

Ah, my apologies, I'll take care of that today.
For the tablet I got this feedback from someone: I have new version with new icons, but when I operate stairs down icon disappears.

SimPassion

#19 Post by SimPassion »

Ralph wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:17 am Ah, my apologies, I'll take care of that today.
For the tablet I got this feedback from someone: I have new version with new icons, but when I operate stairs down icon disappears.
Thanks @Ralph
I've seen this previously
It's fixed (variable inversion), we can give the advice to update to very last version

Gilles

[EDIT] just to test new tag feature
Last edited by SimPassion on Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

SimPassion

#20 Post by SimPassion »

Code: Select all

--	Author						Date			Release		Comments
--	enjxp_SimPassion			09/19/2019		1.1.8		Fixed wrong variable used for De-Icing feature that may hide an Icon/tab when ASU is connected
Gilles