Looking for more info

Help with Air Manager Android version

Moderators: russ, Ralph

GyverX

Looking for more info

#1 Post by GyverX »

I have made a post before about Air Manager for PC before and I am still not ready to by it, but at the moment I am in need of an autopilot that I can control from a tablet.
I am Flying a Citation S550 X-Plane 11) right now and the autopilot is either a popup or on the center console. I would like to have the Auto Pilot on my tablet that will give me the right buttons that are needed and hopefully a read out on things like HDG, VS, and ALT. The necessary things needed for an auto Pilot. At this point in time I am not concerned with accuracy of looks but function.

Two Questions.
1. Are the panels and Community panels on the site the ones that are included with Air Manager for Android?
2.Is what I have explained above Possible?

Thank you again
Jason
Sign Here ______________________________

Sling

Re: Looking for more info

#2 Post by Sling »

1. Yes upto when the App was last released. In reality that means the App is normally some instruments behind the Desktop version. The big downside to running on an App is you can’t alter the instruments. That means if there is a bug or the instrument does not function the only solution to a fix is to flag the issue, hope it gets fixed and wait for the App to get an update. If you can fix the issue yourself then the first 2 are easy but often it’s the App update that takes the time.

2. Yes, Absolutely.

Have you considered a Raspberry Pi and some hardware for your solution.

Tony