Arduino connected to Raspberry Pi - starting help needed.

Support for connecting hardware to the Raspberry Pi GPIO

Moderators: russ, Ralph

marcel_felde

Arduino connected to Raspberry Pi - starting help needed.

#1 Post by marcel_felde »

I just started connecting an Arduino Mega to Air Manager. Used the example to drive the LED and got a switch working moving the landing gear. The Arduino was connected to my PC. Now I plugged the Arduino into a working Raspberry PI setup. It is not recognized by Air Manager anymore and also the landing gear switch does not work anymore. The instrument with the hardware code is running on Raspberry.

I have been searching the Wiki and the Forum for more information - perhaps someone can point me to the documentation or give me a hint what I have missed. :)

Keith Baxter

Re: Arduino connected to Raspberry Pi - starting help needed.

#2 Post by Keith Baxter »

marcel_felde wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 2:26 pm I just started connecting an Arduino Mega to Air Manager. Used the example to drive the LED and got a switch working moving the landing gear. The Arduino was connected to my PC. Now I plugged the Arduino into a working Raspberry PI setup. It is not recognized by Air Manager anymore and also the landing gear switch does not work anymore. The instrument with the hardware code is running on Raspberry.

I have been searching the Wiki and the Forum for more information - perhaps someone can point me to the documentation or give me a hint what I have missed. :)
Marcel,

Try re saving the RPi with the arduino connect and in the RPI panel..

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

marcel_felde

Re: Arduino connected to Raspberry Pi - starting help needed.

#3 Post by marcel_felde »

Keith, you saved my day once more! :) Is working!

I did disconnect the Arduino because the first time I tried to save RPI with Arduino connected, the process crashed. :|