Is there a v4 for the pi that works with the BETA?

Support for Air Player desktop on ARM devices, like the Raspberry Pi.

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Bnlev8d

Is there a v4 for the pi that works with the BETA?

#1 Post by Bnlev8d »

Hello all,

I am working on converting over my home cockpit to the new FS 2020 and have v4 BETA Air Manger working. I need to use a Pi for the display and have found that the V3 Air player for Pi does not work. Is there a working version of this yet? I know that this is early in development but I did not see anything specifically noting the Pi interface with current version of Air Manager

Thanks in advance for any info you can pass along!

Ralph

Re: Is there a v4 for the pi that works with the BETA?

#2 Post by Ralph »

No Pi beta at the moment, that'll probably be in January or February.

Sling

#3 Post by Sling »

Just for clarity the current version of AM does have Pi support. AM 4.0 is not the current version it’s a beta and has not had a release version to date.

Keith Baxter

#4 Post by Keith Baxter »

Sling wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:07 am Just for clarity the current version of AM does have Pi support. AM 4.0 is not the current version it’s a beta and has not had a release version to date.
Hi,

Yes the "ants the the pants" comes from FS2020 I presume. :)

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

Bnlev8d

#5 Post by Bnlev8d »

Hello Ralph,

I was wondering if the air player pi is compatible with fs2020 as it appears that air player desktop is now functional. I have downloaded the regular air player from the beta link, and I notice that it states no beta for air player pi is available. When purchasing the license it states v3.7 so figured I would inquire as to whether it is compatible yet.

Thank you for the great work and product. I am on the final stretch of my build and excited seeing the progress with fs2020 functionality. Any information is always greatly appreciated.

Jeff

Bnlev8d

#7 Post by Bnlev8d »

Thank you Ralph,

I figured but wanted to make sure. I will keep an eye for future updates and notifications in that directory.

Ralph

#8 Post by Ralph »

It will be available soon. But we have to get Air Player for desktop stable first.