cannot turn the buttons Airmanager desktop demo

Support for Air Player desktop.

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Ypsos

cannot turn the buttons Airmanager desktop demo

#1 Post by Ypsos »

To follow your advice on creating the ZAir Manager Xplane universal autopilot module for iPad, I downloaded Air Manager to test it.

Before buying AirManager Desktop Mac I downloaded it and tested it in its demo version with the 6 basic instruments.

I then moved the 6 instruments to the iPad with a screen copy with the Duet software on the iPad.

So AirManager Desktop is on the iPad.

It works.

When I launch Xplane the instruments react on the iPad in AirManager desktop if I manipulate the buttons in xPlane

On the other hand on the iPad as on the iMac I cannot turn the buttons they remain blocked.

I think I stayed in creation mode.

How to switch the 6 instruments to use mode?

Thank you

Pour suivre vos conseils de création du module autopilote universelle Xplane pour iPad ZAir Manager j'ai téléchargé Air Manager pour le tester.

Avant d'acheter AirManager Desktop Mac je l'ai téléchargé et le teste dans sa version demo les 6 intruments de base.

J'ai déplacé ensuite les 6 intruments sur l'iPad avec en recopie écran avec le logiciel Duet sur le iPad.

C'est donc AirManager Desktop qui est sur le iPad .

Cela fonctionne.

Lorsque je lance Xplane les instruments réagissent sur le iPad dans AirManager desktop si je manipule les boutons dans xPlane

Par contre sur le iPad comme sur le iMac je ne peux pas tourner les boutons ils restent bloqués.

Je pense que je suis resté en mode création.

Comment basculer en mode utilisation les 6 instruments?

Merci

Sling

Re: cannot turn the buttons Airmanager desktop demo

#2 Post by Sling »

I think perhaps a small language issue here. Buttons cannot be turned only pressed. Do you mean the dials. How are you trying to operate these controls? Mouse? Touch?

Ypsos

#3 Post by Ypsos »

thank you for helping me

Effectively google translate problem

I try to turn the following knobs

On the iMac with the mouse
on the iPad with your finger

Merci de m'aider

Problème effectivement de google traduction

J'essaye de tourner les boutons suivants

Sur le iMac avec la siouris
sur le iPad avec le doigt

Imagephoto net

Ralph

#4 Post by Ralph »

This is usually a firewall issue. You can give it a try with the firewall temporarily turned off.

Ypsos

#5 Post by Ypsos »

I am on a mac I do not have a firewall activated.

Authorizations on Catalina for Air Manager are granted.

Je suis sur mac je n'ai pas de pare-feux activé.

Les autorisations sur Catalina poru Air Manager sont accordées.

Ralph

#6 Post by Ralph »

Ah but I see you're trying it with Duet. That doesn't always work that well. And there's no touch on the Mac so you'll have to use your mouse. Did you try it without Duet?

Ypsos

#7 Post by Ypsos »

Yes I am testing with Duet.

The idea is then to try to achieve my universal auto pilot module with the help of the community as was suggested to me.

Of course if the tests are conclusive I buy Airmanager Desktop.

If it works and once I have transferred it to you for publication, I expect to recuperate it in 2 + 3 months on AirManager Ipad.

While waiting for the publication, the idea is that I could fly with the module created under Desktop but placed on iPad while awaiting the update.

To come back to the question.

I've discovered a thing or two that seem to be causing the problem

With the mouse selected to display in AirManager Desktop, I can manipulate the basic demo instruments on the iPad.

But the window pops up on the iPad and does not stay in its place, no way to block it (this also explains why with my finger I cannot turn the button and as shown in the photo a submenu appears.

x-Plane interacts well with Airmanager Desktop, duet and iPad instruments.

Oui je teste avec Duet.

L'idée est ensuite d'essayer de réaliser mon module auto pilote universelle avec l'aide de la communauté comme cela m'a été proposé.

Bien entendu si les tests sont concluant j'achète Airmanager Desktop.

Si cela fonctionne et une fois que je vous l'aurez transférer pour publication je ciompte le récuoérter dnas 2+3 mois sur ZirMan,age Ipad.

En attendant la publication l'idée est que je pourrais voler avec le module crée sous Desktop mais placé sur iPad en attendfanyt la mise à jour.

Pour revenir à la question.

J'ai découverts un ou deux trucs qui semblent poser le problème

Avec la souris en sélectionnnat afficher dans AirManager Desktop, je peux manipuler sur le iPad les instrument de bases demo

Mais la fenêtre se pormuène sur le iPad et ne reste pas a sa place pas moyen de la bloquer( ceci explique sureme,nt esnuite pourquoi avec le doigt je ne peux tourner le bouton et que comme le montre la photo un sous menu apparait.

x-Plane dialogue bien avec les instruments Airmanzger Desktop, duet et iPad.

Sling

#8 Post by Sling »

You want to select always on top to keep the panel above everything else.

Ralph

#9 Post by Ralph »

If you want to use touch then you'll have to use Windows or Linux. But it's not guaranteed to work with Duet. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

Ypsos

#10 Post by Ypsos »

thanks for the answers

I have neither windows nor linux

I am a plug and plays minded mac user. I hate to get my hands in the engine and don't understand the line of computer code :).

So I can at least hope with your help to realize a universal autopilot module with AirDesktop manager on Mac to then be able to recover it in a next Airmanager iPad update?

If it's not useless to buy the Desktop version.

Merci pour les réponses

je n'ai ni windows ni Linux

Je suis un utilisateur mac esprit Plug and plays . Je déteste mettre la main dans le moteur et ne comprends rien au ligne de code informatique :).

Bon je peux au moins espérer avec votre aide réaliser un module autopilote universel avec AirDesktop manager sur Mac pour ensuite pouvoir le récupérer dans une prochaine mise à jour Airmanager iPad?

Si c'est non inutile d'acheter la version Desktop.