Move licence to new PC

Support for Air Player desktop.

Moderators: russ, Ralph

VFR Flyer

Move licence to new PC

#1 Post by VFR Flyer »

HI! I currently run Air Manager on my desktop PC (PC1) (easier for editing). I run Air Player on a networked PC (PC2) which runs the gauge screen in my cockpit. My P3D PC is separate (PC3). I also have Air Manager iPad but not using that just now. I am thinking of simplifying my set up and getting rid of PC2. If I do so can I uninstall/deactivate Air Player from PC2 and install/activate it on my PC3? If so could you point me to the instructions as to how I do this.

Thanks

Rich Cooke

Ralph

Re: Move licence to new PC

#2 Post by Ralph »

You can find user manuals for almost anything on our wiki, also for a license reset: http://siminnovations.com/wiki/index.ph ... ense_reset

VFR Flyer

#3 Post by VFR Flyer »

Thanks Ralph - I looked in the Wiki and didn't find that :oops: I searched for "reset licence" but it didn't come up with anything. (I realise now its because its in the Wiki as license not licence). I will try what you suggest if I go ahead with my reorganisation.

Thanks again

Rich Cooke

Ralph

#4 Post by Ralph »

No problem. Is it license or licence? Or is that an UK / US thing?

VFR Flyer

#5 Post by VFR Flyer »

UK is licence. I found this from Grammarly
Licence vs. License. License is both a noun and a verb in the United States. If you live in any other English-speaking country, you will spell it licence when you use it as a noun and license when you use it as a verb.
What do they say - 2 countries divided by a common language! :D

Rich Cooke

Sling

#6 Post by Sling »

One is a verb and the other a noun. In the US they have evolved the language differently. Many words are spelt differently.